Maybe Baby

Just been to Superdrug and bought 4 pg tests! They were sitting there staring at me in the face - so I caved - :bfn: but I am only 10dpo

Got my first :bfp: last month at 14dpo but was a chemical and by 16dpo my BFP had vanished :cry:

Symptoms so far:

sore nipples that have gone bright red
not sleeping at night
spots on my cheeks - never get spots but if I do normally get same one on my chin

Might also be signs of AF but fx I get my BFP again this month but this time it sticks!! x x

Thanks hun.

Let us know how you get on - I see you've only got 1 day left until you test! :dust:

yeah, but im waiting untill :witch: is just under a week late.

one cycle i came on a week late and got all excited so this cycle im very neutral about it all.

Hurray, I found the thread.
Well good luck ladies for not caving in and testing before the 4th.
WE CAN DO IT!!!!
Lets keep each other motivated.

AF is due Fri/Sat so if it has not arrived I will buy a HPT on Sunday to be at the ready first thing Monday morning. If I buy an HPT any sooner I know I will be sneaky and POAS too soon.

Today I am not feeling it. Had a few deep aches which felt like AF symptoms. Just keeping fingers crossed.

How are the rest of you feeling?
:hug:

im not too bad

:witch: due tomorrow or thurs if this cycle is 31 days. i seem to alter between 30 and 31 day cycles. maybe that was because of the pill mess up though? who knows! anyway yeah im feeling good, no sign of her yet, still got the ole cm but had tum pains today so im gonna be prepared in the night for her arrival!

I have had a few deep aches which feel like AF arriving. I really hope not!!
Samzi, I hope your week with DH pays off.

U can talk Samzi, u were the one that the 4th may pact came from!!! Have just got in from work and asked DH why he thougt I should test, then he asked me if i felt any different, cos he wasn't sure!!!!
Cherry beer sounds good Racox,
I have to hide all my tests so at least they aren't staring me in the face lol

i know :lol:

i just dont wanna disappoint myself by getting excited, for af to then show her ugly face :cry:

lol love the title!!! may the 4th be with you :lol:

best of luck to you all!!!

has anyone apart from me got REALLY bad wind, especially at night?! :blush:

Yes but that could just be my bowels :blush:
I ahve a lot of cramps pains at the moment in my tummy...

morning ladies

well :witch: due for me today, so im all padded up and ready!

Well if FF is right, then I am just 9 days away from AF now...:sex: was just too early in the cycle...but this has been a very weird cycle for me....I should be due AF today!!

Samzi, I hope AF doesn't arrive for you today but your BFP does in the next couple of days x x

Hope the big bad :witch: keeps away Samzi!

I am due on Fri/Sat and have been getting a few more aches down below (no wind though Samzi) and a bit of yellow/lotion CM. Trying to stay positive but PMA fading fast.
These last few days of the 2ww are driving me MAD! :help:

How is everyone else doing?

she's still not here..

im really bored tonight :(

Any signs at all Samzi or is it all looking hopeful?

no sign of her at all

all the same here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"