Maybe Baby

I'm feeling up and then down. Getting a few pre AF cramps which is not a good sign.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Are you still up for waiting until the 4th to test?

yeah i think so.. may take some of my ic's to my boyfriend's with me this weekend and the FRER ofc.

Well I hope AF stays away and you can celebrate with your man this weekend.

Has everyone been good and not tested?? I'm so tempted to do it tomorro - I'll be 13dpo!!

:bfn::dohh:

I am totally floored by this cycle....FF says I ov'd CD23, but my normal cycles are only 25/26 days!

:bfn::dohh:

I am totally floored by this cycle....FF says I ov'd CD23, but my normal cycles are only 25/26 days!

WIERD!! What is that all about.
Why do our bodies play these games?

I haven't yet, felt today as though af was on its way but nothing yet....

positive thought m2b :hugs:

or denial...works either way :rofl:

:hugs:

grr im pissed off :hissy:

all developments have now STOPPED completely!

stupid :witch:!!!!

nope no sign. i had some more browny cm this morning though.

i also took a frer but it was neg..on the photo though i think i can see a line.

confused!

post it on here if u can so we can see!!! I've only ever had +ive hpt with those that test at 10 mIU/ml but FRER is 25 so that's a good sign that you can see something. Have you tried testing on a 10 mIU/ml hpt? If you're getting a faibt on FRER, you should get a better line on a 10mIU/ml one x

check out my journal in ttc journals, its posted there.

im going to get a superdrugs own if af isnt here when i finish work. never used them before though

I got my BFP on superdrug own - be careful tho cos Ive used about 30 of them - yes an addict!!! After half an hour I'd say 50% of mine developed another pink line that was far too pink to look like an evap but they deffo weren't +ive esle I'd be 8 months preggers!!! x x

Dont wanna get yr hopes up but I do see another really faint line on that pic. If u can't c it IRL tho it may be a shadow casting from the way youve held it to the camera. Eberything is very crossed for you hun - :hugs:

going to test again on monday if still nothing.

with superdrug own brand - should hopefully show up :bfp: if i am!

I got the same result on superdrug which is 10miu as I did FRER so I would think that it measures at 10miu whatever it claims. Used CB digi with the same pee pee as the other 2 and it came out BFN. Sorry, to get to the point try Superdrug :) although they have raised plastic over the test area so is not as easy to read. Maybe your FRER was faulty?

Okay I caved yesterday and got a :bfp: at 10dpo. I was SURE I wasn't because I don't have any symptoms at all except I went to bed at 8pm last Saturday and I spent Tuesday and Wednesday crying. Not counting my chickens yet though because AF isn't due until Monday and I feel a bit damp :blush: just like before she comes. I know people say it is normal to feel like that but seeing as the witch DID show up last cycle after I got a bfp at 10dpo I am still fretting. Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Okay I caved yesterday and got a :bfp: at 10dpo. I was SURE I wasn't because I don't have any symptoms at all except I went to bed at 8pm last Saturday and I spent Tuesday and Wednesday crying. Not counting my chickens yet though because AF isn't due until Monday and I feel a bit damp :blush: just like before she comes. I know people say it is normal to feel like that but seeing as the witch DID show up last cycle after I got a bfp at 10dpo I am still fretting. Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Fantastic news!!! Even if you did fold and test before the 4th May - heehee
Keeping everything crossed for you that you have a sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->