Maybe Baby

Well I wished for the :witch:and boy has she arrived. Had the worst period pains this morning I have ever experienced.
Hope we all have more luck this cycle
:hugs:

:hugs: may the 4th really wasn't as lucky as we hoped for was it. Hope u start to feel better soon and :witch: doesn't hang about for too long...

Msmith - hope the pains arent too bad - totally had the same - good job I had the day off work for CD1 cos was in agony all day. Hope yr feelin better soon hun x x

Ive had the really bad pains today. Ouch!

I am not sure if have got an evap or :bfp:, it is only visable in certain lights/positions, but can be seen without glasses and DH found it without any help???
What do I say to the nurse later...???? I may take my pee stick with me!!!

Mum2bewaiting - did u go the docs? Can u post yr test on here so we can see?

Just got back, I get on really well with my nurse, so it was quite productive and reassuring. Apparently I am "normal" (she obviously doesn't know me that well :rofl:)
the return of my cycles is as to be expectedand yes, as I have stopped the injection I have only been officially trying for 4 months!!! She has to say that....
Bloods have been taken to cover both options, day 5 (I know it is day 6 but close enough... yay) hormone levels and prenatal screening... that was my idea I hasten to add as my veins are officially crap.
Urine has also been sent for pregnancy screen (all 3 mls that I managed to squeeze out on demand as was half way through wee before leaving when I realised that they would probably want one :rofl: again.
Also am gonna do a home test tomorrow morning to see, unfortunately was not able to get a FRER but have got the clearblue equivelent... I couldn't think of a decent reason to take DH round all the local chemists as he had already put his prescription in

Will try and take some pics when DH isn't looking as he already thinks I'm mad

what tests did you have done? Was it LH and FSH levels?

what tests did you have done? Was it LH and FSH levels?

Yup, full hormone profiles this time, so at least yesterdays appointment was useful,
Must have had a dodgy test yesterday as :bfn: this morning. Although I was trying desperately not to get my hopes up it obviously was not successful, as have had a very off day today, we have just been round to my brothers and I have decided that today I am just very anti-family, as mum tried to persuade me to go and see them this weekend but just can't. they don't know we are officially TTC, and I haven't the heart to even nag dad about doing too much while waiting for his hernia op

Sorry about the :bfn: Mumtobewaiting. Can't be nice after getting a :bfp:. :muaha:
Sounds like you had the overhaul at the drs though which is good.

Samzi and kstan, do you find the AF pains worse since coming off the pill?

I have decided that I was becoming way crazy lady with all this ttc. I had a heart to heart with DH and decided it was not healthy being so intense. We both really want a little one but not at the detriment of our marriage, so I am taking a chill pill and just leaving it in the hands of fate When it happens it will happen. Boy, do I feel like a huge weight has been taken off me. So happy. :dance:
:hug:

Msmith - sorry you've had a crappy few days - it's soo hard and stressful this roller coaster ride we're all goiing thru at the minute. A friend said to me the other day that the best form of contraception is to TRY for a baby - and soo true - the stress and emotions of it all aint good for the old sex life sometimes!

I got my day4 bloods the other day and get my day 21 in a couple of weeks then we start chlomid end of June. I'm goon BD every other day this month and try not to think too much about it - easier said than done!!

Chin up girlies - we'll all get there soon x x

I have just noticed Kstan that you get married this time next year. TTC and planning a wedding-very brave!! :rofl:
Sorry to be stupid but what does clomid do?

im hoping that :witch: flies off in time for my holiday. shes still here at the moment :hissy:

im hoping that :witch: flies off in time for my holiday. shes still here at the moment :hissy:

you got to hope so....you have 6 days till you go right.
How long does she normally hang around for?

Wish I was heading on hols in 6 days. Not jealous-no way.

:rofl:

usually around a week, so by tues she should be gone completely!

Chlomid helps you to ovulate - because I have PCOS, I dont always ovulate so Chlomid should help me get an eggy more frequently!

Yeh, married in a year...cant wait! Hoping it will fly by - I've held off buying my dress tho just in case I do fall pg between now and then. Normal people would wait til they're married but I want it all yesterday!!

How u feeling about things now?

Hows every one getting on this month?

not good :cry: been a naff week all round... u?
having day 21 bloods done tomorrow at work, half way through the 2ww, but done think there is much chance of catching this month... :(

I'm getting my day 21 done day after you. Feeling quite hopeful this month cos Ive done everything I can so if this is not my mth then I'm gonna be gutted.

Chin up - you never know.......x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"