Maybe Baby

oh no, oh well, i guess at least we got one :bfp: even if it was before may the 4th!
I thread sounds good, what about a team name? Maybe baby?

Sounds good to me Team Maybe Baby!!

my so called :witch: has stopped again.

im testing tonight.

Girls, has anyone tried this plan?

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

No, but have heard lots about it.. its s'posed to be good... i think there are quite a few threads on it.....

Team name changed.... I am no good with signitures, so if anyone has any ideas/inspiration with a bit of techno know how feel free!!!

Think I'm gonna give the sperm meets egg a whirl this month - thanks for changing the name hun x

:rofl: i couldnt find you guys for a minute then!!

M2B - im 6 days late now. just spotting since sun but no proper :witch:

im not amused!

I'm with you Samzi It took me a while to re-find this thread as the name has changed.
Sorry :witch: got you Kstan. When AF finally arrives I might give the sperm meets egg plan a go. Still in limbo. Will retest again tomorrow morning if she still hasn't arrived. That will make it cd32, 17dpo!
Wow, what a short AF mumtobewaiting. The :witch: has been playing proper games with us all this cycle.
Babydust to you all!!!

Sorry, maybe I should have given a bit more warning... oh well keeps u all on ur toes!!
I tik I may be testing again this week as AF was very odd even for me, and I have just felt really nauseated after my tea, and I didn't eat that much! Roll on nurse on Friday!
Fab sig kstan, can u send me the link?

I love it we are all re testing!!!!
Good luck, mumtobewaiting.
:hugs:

i tested and it was neg. surprise surprise lol.

i guess im just having a weird period this month

With all the AF antics this month Samzi, how are you going to calculate this cycle, the big O date and obviously the testing date?

im not :rofl:

i think il drive myself crazy if i try!

Here's the link hun https://img33.glitterfy.com/125/glitterfy100942T723D33.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back