Maybe BFP??

Starr93

TryingAllWeCan!❤
Reaction score

So I finished my pill on December 25th 2012.
I have had normal periods, my cycles are 38 days long. I'm currently 12 days late. My lower back is aching, i have bad cramps, my nipples are itchy as hell, *TMI* I'm really moist & I can't sleep at all :( so tired. I'm waiting until Monday when I get paid to buy a test & by then, I'll be two weeks late.

Any help PLEASE??

Hi hun, I didn't want to read & run. :test: apart from the itchy nipples, all the other symptoms your describing I had & I got my :bfp: ... Also we both have 38day cycles, so if you are, you'll be further along than me! Let me know when you test :) good luck x

I've worked it out with a site I found & if so ill be 7 weeks. I'm a bit nervous. I've had signs before, but argh negative. I just can't get my hopes up again :(
Thank you!
Congrats btw x

Oh wow :) .... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hunni... the 2 symptoms that never failed me was the insomnia & backache... I'm feeling really positive that you are... Monday needs to hurry up!x

Thank you darling :)

Hey! :).

Just some more positives from me too. For me I was 3 weeks late, was on CD 59 when I finally got a BFP. I think I must have ovulated really late!

Will be thinking of you :).

Ox

Thank you lovely ladies! I wasn't sure about posting as I'm young & not very educated on charting & all that but bring on Monday! :) xx

Aw don't be silly, were all here for the same reason, doesn't matter about age/background etc >.< Its a lovely group of people, I've always had so many questions & there's always someone keeping me optimistic when I was TTC (trying to conceive) This is going to be the longest 2 days ever! lol xx

Aw don't worry my lovely. I'm younger as well, and also don't chart (I tried and failed, didn't work for me as I suffer from very irregular sleep). We have been trying to conceive, but not really in the way that a lot of lovely ladies do that I've met on B&B.

:).

I've subscribed, so look forward to finding out what happens for you on Monday! :). Feel free to PM me if the wait is just driving you crazy.

Ox

Haha it is driving me insane, I just want to know! I'm so nervous lol but I guess you get that! Xo

Yes being nervous is so normal! :). When I got my postive the other day I just woke up and randomly thought 'I should test today' and had know idea why I thought I should. I honestly didn't expect it to flash positive and when it did my heart kinda skipped a few beats.

I never knew that this journey would be so life changing and difficult.

Ox

Well I feel as if I'm guilty of not testing like today but I'm holding off because I'm feeling as if it's going to be a negative even though I've had those symptoms, because I've had some symptoms before & they were negative so I'm trying to work the courage up. I'm feeling very sick right now thinking about doing the test tomorrow, just dreading a negative because I want it so bad. & it breaks my heart when I come out from doing a test & my fiancé is there all hopeful ( I think he personally wants it more but is just saying ' whatever happens happens so he doesn't get his hopes up ) then I say it's a negative & it's like I've kicked him in the guts. I hate it so much, I think that's the biggest reason why I'm holding off.. Xo

I have a similar thing Starr, my partner says 'whatever happens happens' and that it's fine if it's negative but I see how much he wants us to be pregnant and I hate the feeling of disappointing him :(

It's so devastating isn't it.. To see the look on their face..
Also, I think I'll have to wait until Tuesday because I have to buy the test & I go to the loo first thing in the morning, so it won't be tested on first urine.. So anxious. Xx

Oh hun, *hugs*. I know exactly what you mean on all counts. The hardest part of testing for me was the disappointment my OH felt. It was really hard, he'd said that it was ok, it would happen when it was meant too, but I knew he was just as disappointed as I was and that sucked! I tested a fair bit when I knew it wouldn't be positive just to get the POA thing out of my system. It's a rollacoster for sure!

Ox

Thought I'd come back & see how your doing hunni >.< Hope all is well! Just noticed you maybe testing tuesday instead now? The wait is killing me :haha: Hate to think how you must be xx

Haha yes, have to wait until tomorrow. Just bought a three pack digital one then. Do I have to use first urine? What is so special about it? I wanna test it nooooow. :) xx

Digitals are great! We've only ever bought 4 in the year we've been trying as they are just so expensive here :(. First morning urine is preferred as this urine typically contains the highest concentration of hCG. You can recreate first morning urine by not using the bathroom for at least four hours. You must also not drink more than your normal amount. Failing that you can test in the morning! :).

Fingers are very crossed for you hun.

Ox

Well it wasn't the digital one I wanted, it was the only ones they had.. The digital one I wanted was the one that says like ' 3-4 weeks ' in the result instead of a ' + ' or ' - ' but that's the one I had to settle for. I wanted the clear blue one but they were all out. So now I've got a three pack for $20 & I'm not sure what brand it is. Haha so hard to find one when all you see in the super market is your both your older brothers mates & friends; it was awkward! Had to make out I was having a hard decision on condoms..

I know the digis you mean!! Those are the ones we had. The choice of tests around here aren't great and I had been ordering online, but the digis that say '3-4 weeks' just feel more definite if you get what I mean? :thumbup:

I actually cringed a little on your behalf when I read about your trip tot he store! :wacko: I'm not sure which is worse, to be caught looking at condoms by a group of your brothers friends or pregnancy tests!! Poor you! :hugs:

When will you test do you think? Fingers crossed for you.
x

I will do it in the morning definitely, bit nervous but can't hold off any longer!

Haha yes, especially when I'm close with them too, it was very awkward lol. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->