Maybe BFP??

I don't usually post in this section, but I stalk it so I wanted to leave you some of my positive vibes! Can't wait to come back tomorrow and find out how the test turned out! :)

Argh. I'm so confused. It was a BFN, in my eyes it couldn't of been more negative! I don't get it, my period is fifteen days late, I can't sleep, craving food which I've never liked before & loving it, cramps, spotting, headaches, acid reflux, sore boobs.. I'm sure there's something I'm missing in the symptoms! Not real sure what the f is going on... I guess you could say I'm angry & upset too...

Sometimes when we really want it we start getting the symptoms from thinking about it so much! But some people don't show on a home test and need to go to docs for a blood test

Well we're NTNP, but more not trying.. It was completely an honest shock to miss my period.

Oh hun I'm sorry it was a BFN for you :(. That is complete pants. :cry:

It could be possible that you ovulated much later in your cycle than normal. This can be caused by stress? If you ovulated later then you may well be earlier in the two week wait than you thought. Also, you might not have ovulated at all and your cycles could have just reset so you may get your period the next month when you'd expect it. There's lots of different possibilities!

What happened for me this month:

For me my AF came and went and tests were negative for weeks. I started to take OPKs a week after my period was due (randomly.. didn't have any HPTs let and had to pee on SOMETHING) and too my surprise they were very nearly positive (i've never seen anything so closely positive before). My GP said he thought I'd skipped a period due to not ovulating that cycle and thought i'd get my period as normal next cycle. Looks like I ovulated about 3 weeks late. We'd not DTD so much after my AF didn't arrive, but did 3 or 4 days before I ovulated so it must have just been lucky timing. Last week I did a HPT as I suddenly felt the need too one morning, and to my surprise it said positive. My AF was due today!

We have been NTNP too. We have always NTNP and fell pretty quickly the last two times (MCs). I had the OPKs in the draw but didn't really use them at all. Even when I was starting to get the positives a few weeks ago on them, I didn't actually really correlate that to having sex and was more treating them as a HPT (not sure what I expected to see! I've never charted (only to record start and finish of AF and when we had sex) or done anything more really except vaguely know when I might ovulate. So it is possible to get pregnant through NTNP.
Have you made any plans to go to the Doctors? It might just help put your mind at ease and they might be able to offer you some advice/help? Will be stalking.

Ox

Yeah I booked the doctors about three or four weeks ago, but couldn't get Ann app till this Monday coming. My doctors have just gone through separation ( as it was a married couple who have been around forever ) so now there's only the woman here & it's a little town so everyone is making lots of apps because the man is leaving! Ah. So frustrating. As much as I want to fall pregnant, we will probably ease off as I believe I need some counseling, because my fuse is so short, I get angry over anything. So I wish to do this therefore I can bring my child up in peace. It's so hard admitting I have a anger problem but I'm very proud of myself about going to get help. I just wish I had AF as I'm so confused which makes me angry & upset.. :(
Sorry for ranting. I just blahhh. Feel so crap. :(

:hugs: I'm sorry it was negative. You'll get your BFP when the time is right. It takes a lot to acknowledge that you need help with a problem and I think you're making the right choice to talk to someone about the anger issue before having a baby. I'm doing the same with anxiety. Big hugs, no need to apologize for ranting.

Thank you, it's so hard to hold out. I have so many cramps right now -.-

:hugs: as the other ladies said, you might need a blood test, everyone is different hun. Also the fact your so late for your period sounds very promising xx

I have been stalking your thread and just saw you got a bfn so sorry :( I know when I have been quite late my af I have had loads of symptoms and its usually from a hormone imbalance because your period didn't come it could be different for you and you could still be but wanted to she'd some light on why you may have a bfn and all the symptoms. Best of luck with everything including anger managing I went through that myself and its definitely a good thing to get sorted :)

Thank you, I will ask my doctor about the hormone imbalance! Hopefully it all gets sorted because it is so confusing plus annoying when we get our hopes up! My period still isn't here :0! But I'm cramping very badly, think I may be ovulating. My app on my phone reckons I don't ov for another few days though, but, I know my body lol. & thank you about the management! Will keep you all up to date if you're still following! Xo

Good luck with the doctors and hope it is ovulation and your cycle just went a bit wappy! Hope everything gets back on track, do keep us updated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->