Maybe having a baby today?! Membrane sweep

TattooedMama

Bubba, Daddy & Belly
Reaction score
So had an appt today and found out I am 3cm dilated & 30% effaced!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was so afraid she was going to tell me that there was nothing going on down there even though I've been having so many pains. I asked about doing a sweep prior to the exam and she did one for me. She said baby & body are definitely revving and ready to go & she is pretty confident that the sweep will yield some results but its no guarantee.

I am so excited that I am 3cm already and really hoping that the sweep takes effect and puts me into labor. just wanted to share with someone.

thats sounds great! Fingers crossed for you x

Ooo congrats! how do you feel? any regular contractions since? xx

I'm ridiculously excited, a few pains here and there but no contractions yet that I have noticed. But then again...I think I'm too hungry to notice much else & too lazy to go make something to eat :blush:

ooooh hope it works for u huni mine didnt im two centre meters dilated. i did lose alot of my plug but got my induction for saturday sumthing to keep me going anyway xx

Wow I would be massively impressed to be 3cms and have no pain yet!
Sounds like tonight could be the night for you....keep us all updated ...in between contractions of course :haha:

Wow I would be massively impressed to be 3cms and have no pain yet!
Sounds like tonight could be the night for you....keep us all updated ...in between contractions of course :haha:

Oh I definitely am impressed!!! With my son I was induced with pitocin and at 2-3cms I was in tears begging for an epidural, the contractions on that drug are worse than horrible. :nope:

I'm ridiculously excited, a few pains here and there but no contractions yet that I have noticed. But then again...I think I'm too hungry to notice much else & too lazy to go make something to eat :blush:

I bet!!! :D keep us updated!! this time tomorrow you could have your lo in your arms!!!!! :shock: how exciting!!!! :D

xxx :happydance:

Lots of luck and happy vibes being sent your way!!

I randomly searched membrane sweep and came unto this thread. I had my membranes swept today and am also at 3cm dilated without much pain. Ill be checking up on this thread to see whats going on for sure!

I randomly searched membrane sweep and came unto this thread. I had my membranes swept today and am also at 3cm dilated without much pain. Ill be checking up on this thread to see whats going on for sure!

Well its wednesday and I'm still pregnant!!! I had some cramping & contractions that night and yesterday as well. Nothing regular but I can feel my cervix has effaced more & I think I went at least another cm dilated as well. So it did something but did not put me into labor. I'm still hoping it will be soon though because I'm ready and my body is definitely giving me signs that she is not more than a week off. :flower:

Ugh I'm still pregnant too. I was sure I would wake up this morning in labor but no good :(

goodluck sweeps are frustrating things as they get our hopes up but I hear many women are more succesful on their second sweep plus it can take up to 48 hrs to kick in x

Good luck!

With my 2nd baby I was 3cms at my 40 week appointment, I had to be induced 2 weeks later, he was comfy in there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->