maybe, maybe not!

monkeybear79

Reaction score
I had my first mc at the beginning of september where it was discovered i had a blighted ovum. I had an ERPC straightaway and my AF came on 14th Oct. My OH and I BD'd last thursday and since the weekend I've felt bloated, nauseous and, sorry if TMI, my CM hasn't stopped coming! I'm pretty apprehensive about it all but I think i want a BFP. I've never had this much CM throughout my cycle but not sure if it's because it's so soon after my MC. Has anyone else had this?? x

Hey Monkeybear! I don't want to put a downer on it for you, just wanted to leave you a word of warning though. I had all those symptoms in my first month after my mc (before first AF). I was convinced I was pregnant again but wasn't so lucky in the end. This months I have symptoms again, but milder. But I'm not going to conclude anything before I have a positive test in my hands this time. That's not to say that you can't be pregnant, and if you'd like to be then I'll be crossing my fingers for you. But just don't get your hopes up too high, whatever your symptoms. I know it's so hard though. Good luck with everything! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->