maybe not ovulating help..............

tweety pie

Reaction score
Hi I am wondering if anyone has got A BFP but not had a positive opk during the cycle. I am on CD21 with not even a hint of a positive OPK, my cycles are all over the place due to a m/c and d/c. I have had a lot of ovulation pain especially the last couple of days, something i never had around ovulation before the d/c. Anyone having the same problems.

I'm sorry to say I've never been in your shoes, but I would like to think that there is always hope for a BFP, even if you've never had a positive OPK.

*hugs*
Xx

I have read on herebbefore of women who never got a + opk and got preg...........did u bed alot?

I'm sorry to say I've never been in your shoes, but I would like to think that there is always hope for a BFP, even if you've never had a positive OPK.

*hugs*
Xx

I hope your right keeping my fx'd xx

I have read on herebbefore of women who never got a + opk and got preg...........did u bed alot?

Yeh we did, absolutely shattered and still bd'ing, now on cd21, OH frightened coming home from work lol xx

Lol when then I'd say ur well covered ;) have very thing crossed 4u

How long ur cycles?

Lol when then I'd say ur well covered ;) have very thing crossed 4u

How long ur cycles?
Thanks for your reply.
They have been 31,25,31.
I feel like this is going to be a short one.
Did a opk this morning and nothing at all not even a hint , it is probably too late this cycle now. I never got a +opk last month either.
I don't feel like i am ovulating, i don't get the right kind of pain if you know what i mean.
I just want to know what is going on. I am having a lot of issues with the doctors at the minute, they keep fobbing me off. I am having a lot of pain each month in my back,and it's always at the the same time in my cycle,the doctor is putting it down to period pain but i don't believe that. xx

hi tweety pie Fx fo you. i am hoping to get a bfp this cycle i am praying. i have heard of people getting pregnant even if they are not getting positive opks. put keep me updated add me if you want if you want you can be ttc buddies with me and camrashy

if u try charting thats more accurate :thumbup:

Id say yes. although Ive never been there it is very possible for you to test at the wrong time and miss the surge. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->