Maybe Pregnant - age 16

Tilly123

Reaction score
ok outline of my situation

I had sex on the 21st of march but my period started the next day and lasted ages then my period after that was late and only lasted like 2days then i had sex on the 17th of april but my period was due on the 14th and it still has not come i took a test after the 1st incident n was negative then took one 2 days ago and that was negative. please help

I don't think you're pregnant but why not use contraception after the first incident? If you had sex on 17th of April you should probably wait 2 weeks to take a test

Was this unprotected sex?

Have your periods always been a bit all over the place?

I suggest you go see your doctor and get their advice, try not to worry, it doesnt sound like your pregnant as the test would have definatly been a positive by now.

x

contraception was used both times but im still worried seen as my period is almost a week late
my periods r always regular and on time and last 5 - 7 days

Its probably just the worry! I know it sounds stupid but it does make it come late!!

x

i wasnt worried till it was late if you get me but i hope that is the reason

I would go and check at the doctors, sounds unlikley that you are pregnant thought as you used contraception. but if your worried and your period is a week late its best to check x

well im 16 an i used contraception but ended up pregnant so id take a test or go the doctors, better be safe.

You might be pregnant. The same thing happened to me and I took a test to see if I was pregnant and it was negative. A week later I took another and it was positive. After 6 positive tests (I had to be sure before I freaked out) I finally accepted the truth and made a doctors appointment. If you can I would suggest going to the doctors instead of fooling around with the at home tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->