Maybe pregnant. When did you get a BFP?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi there lovely ladies! Okay so here's my story... Had a miscarriage when I was 8 weeks last January... My average cycle is 37 days and latest has been 40 days.. Today I'm sitting on CD 53 with a bunch of :bfn:'s... I honestly feel pregnant and I can't deny it! If I am that would put me at 7 weeks and 3 days.. Still getting :bfn:'s!!

Did you have to wait a while to get a :bfp: on a HPT???

I got my BFP on 11 dpo. I had a faint BFP on 10 dpo. I think in very, very rare cases a pregnant woman will get a negative hpt. I would go in to see your doctor. S/he can do a blood test to check for hCG and perhaps investigate why AF has not started yet. Consider temping/using OPKs/charting (a good app for your phone is "Ovia"). Good luck! Hope you get your BFP soon. Baby dust to you!

First pregnancy (ended in mmc) at about 14 dpo, day after I expected my period I believe.

This one, 10dpo (I was charting and temping).

I got mine at 13 DPO and it was an instant BFP. I had symptoms of shooting pains on my left and right sides for a few days prior and I was super tired. Best of luck to you! I hope you get a BFP soon! :flower:

I think I've commented in your posts in the pregnancy tests forum Hun. Sorry your still in limbo but I'd defo go and see a doctor. I know there are cases where a woman can't get a postive on a hpt and need blood work to confirm but those cases are so rare. I know it sounds harsh but it's more than likely non ovulation if your still testing bfn. Your body can play very cruel tricks when you want something badly. I've been there before. May be a good idea to start tempting just so you know when you really are late and if there are issues with your cycles. I truely hope you do get your bfp though, good luck.

8 dpo I got an indent line on a frer. 10 dpo it was a clear bfp.

I agree with Maryanne. Even if you feel you are, your hcg should be doubling every 48-56 hours and you would have turned a positive by 5 weeks.

i got mine at 8 dpo at 4pm. i used 1 frer and 5 wondfo/cheap tests and they all showed faint positives from 4pm to nightfall. i know some women end up getting theirs as late as 5 and 6 weeks along and im not sure why.

I got all mine between 7 and 11 DPO (5 of them).

I suggest talking with your doctor getting either blood work done or a scan to see what is going on.

A lady that I use to work with (she is 60 so things have improved since her time) she never got a positive HPT with any of her children. Her doctors didn't believe her and with the first two of her children (she has three) she finally convinced the doctors between 5-7 months to get a scan.

So it is possible but she is the only one that I know in real life to have that happen to. Good luck!

Hi!

Well, there is the chance you ovulated later than you think if you aren't temping/charting. Have you seen your doctor? Kaiser policy is that they don't do much until you're late by 3 months, but if you go in there and are insistent you want things done they will make it happen. Just be polite when being insistent ;) I would ask for a blood hcg. And by I would, I mean I did. :) I had two 60+ day cycles when I had a cyst, and I was getting blood tests done every week. My poor GYN.

Please go to the doctor, so that you can find a reason for this limbo you are in. Hopefully it will answer questions for you xx

Definitely go to a doctor.
I got my BFP at 15dpo which AF was one day late :flower:

I was negative at 5 weeks and posative at 7 weeks with DS

got my vvf BFP on cd35 this time

however last year I had a 44 day cycle (I know Od on cd21 and have a 13 day LP so deffinatly 10 days late and my longest ever cycle) no BFP, negative bloods the AF started and no one knows why

Wow thanks girls!!! Feeling hopeful!!! Going to the doctor in less than a week!!!! Just not to get too excited but my husband told me that he really thinks I'm pregnant and there's just a reason why its not picking up on the HPT's yet... Had a miscarriage last year so don't know if that can cause anything??? :shrug: Now it's just a waiting game :coffee:

Wow thanks girls!!! Feeling hopeful!!! Going to the doctor in less than a week!!!! Just not to get too excited but my husband told me that he really thinks I'm pregnant and there's just a reason why its not picking up on the HPT's yet... Had a miscarriage last year so don't know if that can cause anything??? :shrug: Now it's just a waiting game :coffee:

I wouldn't think a miscarriage would impact a BFP showing up. If anything, I'd say it could impact your cycle length/ovulation day, etc. At least it did with me initially, but then I went back to normal after a couple months. Fingers crossed you get good news at the doctor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->