Maybe this forum could help me

Twin.Mommy

Reaction score
hi im brittany 19 and especting twins who have ttts (twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome) I normally hang out in teen parenting and multiples but have wondered here seeking help this is the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be long but I have been crying all day pretty much last night my brother was robbed @ gun point and hit across the face with a pistol he came to my house at seven this morning wanting a place to rest he said he had been wondering since 3 in the morning an his reasoning is he is homeless !!! He gets disability (he is bipolar,epeleptic,asmatic,OCD and maybe showing signs of schizophrenia) So me and my mother who handle his finances have been giving him his whole check to have some independence appearently he has not been paying rent or anything!! Now this the dilema he wants to move back in (I lived with my brother and my babies father a couple months ago) well Im back at home with mom for help and support with my pregnancy I have a highrisk pregnancy . I also moved back because my mother is also disabled but with physical disabilities and needed my help as much as I needed hers . Well my mother says it's up to me because she dosent want him home he is 21 years old BUT he comes with so many problems he steals money,isnt clean at ALL,steals things and sells them,has a lot of people over,his bipolar causes him to be very rude and disrespectful. I cant leave him on the streets but I cant let him back either it would be too much stress on me and my babies !! I have nightmares from when we lived together he stold my car and damaged the engine to the point of no return ! He bathed his monitor (reptile) in the tub that I bathed in ( i carmped real bad in my early months doc recomemded baths) the monitor caused me to catch a nasty bacteria infection and I had to take meds that could have harmed my babies! He smoked in the house and put his cigars out on the counters! (no security deposit back for me ) and not to even talk so badly about him but I had to make him shower (its part or his illness and so is the theft) I KNOW THIS OFF TOPIC BUT i ALWAYS GET GOOD FEED BACK I REALLY NEED HELP ! IM TERRIFIED OF WHATS HAPPENING TO HIM TONIGHT WHILE HE IS ON THE STREETS! He refuses to go to a shelter! He also has not been even taking his meds!

I don't know if anyone can relate ?? I may be his little sister but with my mom in and out of the hospitol most our lifes I feel like he is my child ! I use to be pretty much his caretaker up until now! Are there programs or anything to get him back taking his meds and a place to live ??

I can't give you any advice from experience, but I am sorry for your situation. Youhave a lotto deal with. Maybe you should call social services and see if there is anything they can offer him. You need to rest and take care of yourself or your babies will be born too soon and yu willmake yourself sick. Being a carer isn't easy and I don't think anyone can look after two disabled people and a set of twins.

Social services are not as bad as you might think, they can set you up with childcare, money and put you in touch with people who can help.

Good luck with it all

thank you for the Reply!!! He has checked him self into a treatment center ( had suicidal thoughts) I have been working with them to get him back on his feet we have a long way to go.

thank you for the Reply!!! He has checked him self into a treatment center ( had suicidal thoughts) I have been working with them to get him back on his feet we have a long way to go.

It is great to hear that things are on the up! Goo dluck with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"