Maybe this is the wrong place to post, but...

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
I can even explain how lucky I feel that most of us are living in a war free time. ( I know there are war zones... )

I just started to watch "Pianist" ( I know it is an old movie) and I couldn's finish watching it. It was just too painful. I thank God every day that my family doesn't have the pain all the people felt in the WW2.

It is just awful..... Comparing to what happened to all those people all my little troubles seems so unimportaint....

i am so so so thankful that we had/have people who make our country a free country! i am really proud of the people who have/who put their lives in danger to make our country safe! it's sad because they don't get the recognition they deserve.

but i am super proud and very thankful! not just to the people doing all the dayto day work so to speak, but to the family they leave behind... the family that's giving them support and love to make their 'job' possible!

xXx

i am so so so thankful that we had/have people who make our country a free country! i am really proud of the people who have/who put their lives in danger to make our country safe! it's sad because they don't get the recognition they deserve.

but i am super proud and very thankful! not just to the people doing all the dayto day work so to speak, but to the family they leave behind... the family that's giving them support and love to make their 'job' possible!

xXx

Great words:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back