Maybe TMI but kind of freaked out...

smatheson

Reaction score
So I have been having really weird stringy discharge which I got when I was pregnant with Nathan. I have also been really nauseous and havent had an apetite at all. I blamed it on the problems I am having with my OH and being so upset. I am on mirena so I doubt I am pregnant, but now I dont know. I had sex right before I got it put in even tho you arent supposed to but it just kind of happend:dohh:. I have also had sex after I got it put in. Does it take time for it to work?

Being pregnant would be the absolute worst thing right now with everything going on:nope:. I obviously would have to accept it but still:nope:

Think I am going to ask OH if he can get me a test even tho we arent even talking right now but I have no money so thats the only way I am gonna be able to get a test.:wacko:

Anyone on mirena expierience the same symptoms? Also my doctor said I would be spotting off and on due to the mirena, but only spotted for two days if that after I got it put in and nothing since.

Sorry so long:dohh:

it doesnt take mirena long to work at all? im pretty sure its right away
but i had bleeding/spotting for a week or a bit more then that (who knows i bled from giving birth,then had my 1st period,then got the mirena in felt like i was always bleeding)
is it too soon to test?

I have miarna too and my doctor sais it works insrtantly

Could you go to a local clinic?
They give free pregnancy tests there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.