maybe tmi for some (not a happy post)

fingersxxd

Reaction score
I don't want to be a downer on this thread but i was hoping to find out if anyone here had trouble with their m/c. I lost at 11.6 weeks and never had anymore than a bit of brown discharge. This was my first pregnancy. I had the discharge for 3 weeks exactly. My beta 1 week after the m/c was over 2800 and 2 weeks later it was still over 600. They sent me for an ultrasound today (results in 2-3 days). Internal was very painful and I've had some light cramping over the last few days. Just curious if anyone has had similar? Thanks :)

hey

I had a mc at 7 weeks had a internal scan to be told that i was having a mc was soooo up set was on holida at the time :( Its been a month now and i have been ttc but i am still really hurting in side that some times i jsut wont to scream!!!

Every day is getting better now that i am ttc again, I just fell down at some times of the day
I am not waiting for my period to come but dont now when it is going to come as i have not waited for my first cycle.It has been 19 days since i have stoped bleading.

Ahh i fell better now :)

xxx

Thanks sarahjane ... I'm not actively TTC yet going to ntnp first. Not sure if I'm going to wait until cycles start back up. Only waiting due to the pain. I'm somewhat afraid it may hurt too much BD'g.

not meaning to scare you but it doesn't sound right. i know all m/c can be drastically different but you should expect to bleed at least like a period. and the fact you are still having pain possibly means it is not complete. at least you have had an ultrasound so should get answers soon. but i would be pushing for something now, as you may have an infection.

i also m/c at 11+3 and i spotted brown for a week, then it turned into heavy and painful contractions/cramps for 8 hours, then a period for 8 days.

i hope it is ok for you but keep onto whoever is getting those results quickly, as it can be sorted out quite easily...

They may have to do a DNC babes. Your body needs to flush all of that out and if it doesn't happen on it's own then they should be recommending helping you along....

Thank you ladies :) Has the ultrasound and go the results ... there's still "product left over" per the nurse that called me. Even though it's sad I find it very weird how insensitive they are about your feelings. My doc is great tho. It's the technicians. Anyway had beta lvl done and if it's not significantly lower it's a dnc for me. How is is that your body just won't do it naturally. Frustrating to think that a hundred years ago I probably would have died. i guess I should be grateful.

I'm sorry for your loss FX'd and for the long recovery. Hopefully everything will be completed soon, one way or another, and you can start TTC soon. Just a FYI, not trying to scare you, but my coworker had a D&C in May and they didn't completely clean her out so she had to have another one last week. If you have to go that route, aske them to do a post US to make sure you're good to go. Good luck sweetie! :hugs:

So I got my beta lvls back ... they were 0.8 NOT EVEN ONE! How rude. I'm happy that I'll be done with this soon and won't have to have a dnc but come on! It almost couldn't be closer to ZERO! One more blood test for me. Glad I'm not needle phobic! Thank you again to all the ladies that posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->