Maybe You Girls Can Help Me....

StonesWife

Momma & Wife WTT
Reaction score
I'm absolutely going nuts! I'm 2DPO and we :sex: the14th,15th, and 16th(unprotected cause I thought I O-ed already, I O-ed CD22 which was the 15th, was using OPK since CD14 I was thinking I missed the O) and I'm already obsessed! How will I ever wait to :test:? So I was wondering how early can you test and get a :bfp:? How long till the :spermy: gets the eggy? Do you feel different? Sorry girls I'm just going nuts, I knew I'd be obsessed! :blush: I posted in WTT (thats where I normally stay) but no one seems interested in answering so I thought you girls could help since you've all recently been in my position.

hey,

its different for each woman really, some women can test a week before af is due and get a bfp and others dont get a positive until after af is due. i waited until i was 2 days late before i tested.

didnt really have too many signs if im being honest, just sore nipples. good luck x

I tested ever so faintly positive on 9dpo. That is the earliest I have ever gotten a + (but I am pg with Twins too which probably had something to do with it). even if you hit the egg with the "fellas" at the right time, it would take 6-10 days to start the implantation process, and from implantation, usually 24-48 hours is when there is enough HCG for a PG test to pick up, which is why most women do not get +'s until 10-12dpo (sometimes later if they O'd later than they thought). If I were you, I would start testing around 10dpo if you are sure you O'd and had sex that same timeframe (but I am a POAS addict, so I started even earlier than that)...hehe...even though I KNEW nothing would show up!

hey,

its different for each woman really, some women can test a week before af is due and get a bfp and others dont get a positive until after af is due. i waited until i was 2 days late before i tested.

didnt really have too many signs if im being honest, just sore nipples. good luck x

Thanks! I'm hoping I don't drive myself crazy waiting! AF comes for me around the 25th so Christmas will be interesting. I'm going to test a couple days after I think... I'm hoping for a :BFP: Wish me luck! And congrats to you! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!:hugs:

I tested ever so faintly positive on 9dpo. That is the earliest I have ever gotten a + (but I am pg with Twins too which probably had something to do with it). even if you hit the egg with the "fellas" at the right time, it would take 6-10 days to start the implantation process, and from implantation, usually 24-48 hours is when there is enough HCG for a PG test to pick up, which is why most women do not get +'s until 10-12dpo (sometimes later if they O'd later than they thought). If I were you, I would start testing around 10dpo if you are sure you O'd and had sex that same timeframe (but I am a POAS addict, so I started even earlier than that)...hehe...even though I KNEW nothing would show up!

I just took a OPK and it came up positive again so I'm definately O-ing or have O-ed. They been positive for three days except Tuesdays were darker than the control, these are slightly less dark so I'm definately thinking I O-ed Tuesday night. We :sex: pretty much every day so far this week :blush: So if I'm going with Tuesday as O day then Christmas will be 10 DPO so I'm thinking if no AF by New Years Eve (16 DPO) I'll definately test if I can wait that long!!:happydance:

Do try and hold out if you can! It's horrible being in a "not really" sure position which is what happened with me! I know waiting is hard too but it will be better to test and have a proper good line! And what a start to 2010 if you do find out then! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->