Maybe?

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
So, I can definitely see something VV faint IRL. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me though? I have no idea what DPO I am as my chart did not cooperate this cycle. I've been having globs of CM when I wipe...way more than I usually have in the 2ww.

I took two ICs and both have a VV faint line, that I can't seem to pick up with my camera, so maybe they're evaps then?

These are original pictures, I have not altered or tweaked them in any way. I just need some good juju; it's been a long couple of years and I'm hoping this is it for real this time.

https://i54.tinypic.com/1g1u10.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/15yyxli.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/x0znn6.jpg

I see a line!!! but I have to tell you, I am not a big fan of ic's!! I am 20dpo (according to my OPK's anyways) and I got a pos digi just today and my ic i took at the same time with the same urine looks like nothing more than a dark evap to me!! If I didn't already know I was pg I would have considered it an evap! I am crossing my everything for you!!!! I will be stalking this thread for a blaring pink BFP!!! :)

OMG, what a relief!

I swore I was going to post the pictures and everyone was going to tell me that I was crazy! lmao.

I have no idea when I Ovulated...stupid BX was out of OPKs so we went off just temps, and of course for the first time since I've been temping, I didn't get a clear chart. SOOOO frustrating. lol

I hope this is it! We've been trying a really, really long time and we've suffered through more losses than anyone should be forced to endure.

My new doc found out that I've got a severe insulin resistance and put me on meds for it, she seemed really confident that the Metformin was going to fix everything, plus my HSG was clear.

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I really want this to be it!!

I know the feeling!! I am waiting for my appt to see how many dpo I really am!! lol 20dpo seems a little unreal for getting a BFP on a digi! I have had great experience with Metformin myself and I am so rooting for you!!!!! (DO you have any FRER's?? I got a very clear line two days before my IC showed anything at all!!!)

I don't. Our store was all sold out so I'm waiting for my shipment from Amazon [we're in Japan, so it's not as easy as driving to walmart lol]

I've been in denial; I was sick the whole weekend! Rolling nausea, runny nose, migraine, dizzy, just generally sick but no fever and meds didn't help.

oooooooh now you are really getting me excited!! lol I have had a cold as well, stuffy nose, sore throat, exhausted, headache, I just assumed it was the common cold....I am sooooo pumped for your next stick!! lol ( I live in small town Iowa where we still have a small WalMart and they only carry two boxes of HPT's at a time, lol. Not a good thing for a woman TTC!) Also, I have to ask, is that you in your profile pic?? I think learning how to surf would be amazing!! lol ok i'm done being a nerd!! :)

No, it's completely cool! LOL

I'm from Hawaii so I grew up surfing. It's not that hard and once you do it for a bit, it comes second nature. Like riding a bike :)

I had never had my picture taken by anything but a cheap digital camera before so I hired somebody off of Craigslist to take some good pictures of me :) Expensive, but totally worth it I'd say!

Also, that picture is about 5 years old! LOL, I still kind of look like the picture, if you add 40lbs and lose the tone and muscle. LOL though I'm dieting and exercising pretty regularly again so I'm hoping to to be that skinny again one day!

I'm also having crazy sinus drip right now, it's just making the nausea worse :/

I don't want to upset anyone or do anything like that but I've had lines like that this whole cycle (with the pink handled tests WONDFRO) and still the lines are no darker than they were...I hope and PRAY it turns out different for you! PRAYING its your :bfp: can't wait to see your next tests I'll be stalking :) FX chick!!

AndreaFlorida; Really? I've never gotten a line on these before without being pregnant...strange!

Do you have thyroid problems by any chance, my RE told me that if your TSH is really high that it can turn a pregnancy test faintly positive [even weirder] lol

Did you call the company? I would have demanded a refund!

I've been using these from the same company on Amazon.com since April and I've only had a couple real false positives on them [like where you can obviously see the dye run etc]

Thanks for the input though!

Stuckinoki--my parents both lived in Hawaii before they ever had me and they tell me stories about it all the time! They made it seem so magical, even though to people who grew up there it was probably just another state, lol. I would love to go someday!! I am photographer so next time you wanna surf and get your pics done, just give me a call then I have an excuse to go to Hawaii!! lol I am hoping yours aren't bad tests, I am stalking!!

Andrea--I did see yours had lines too, I was so disappointed when it wasn't it for you. I really was so sure yours were it but I am praying sooooo hard this is your month!!

I'm in Japan now, so if you want an excuse to visit Okinawa, let me know :)

My husband is military; I'm just a CIV Contractor for the Navy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->