May's Munchkins 2015

My daughter co-slept until just before her 2nd birthday. She used to go to bed in her cot but wake up around midnight and come in with me. One night she suddenly slept through the night in her cot and has done so ever since. I think when they are ready it just happens. I also fed her up until she was 17 months. She will be just about to have her 3rd birthday when this LO arrives.

My nipples aren't sore, she just int very interested any more :(. I pumped when she wouldn't eat once and barely got 2 ounces. Way low for me, so I think it is drying up. I am happy to make it a year though...I won't stop till then lol. 1.5 weeks.

I had planned to nurse until 18 months... Well, at 14 months my daughter started refusing to nurse, and right when she turned 15 months she refused even bedtime nursing. It was a little hard for me to get used to, but when they decide they're ready to quit, there's not too much you can do about it!

I got a 3+ on my digital today at 5+2! I had taken one at 4+5 and it still said 2-3. I waited til today to test with my last one because I didn't want to have to buy more and give more money to clear blue haha.

just got my :bfp: Jelly bean is due May 3rd!!!!!!!! Baby number 2 for my husband and I, making my almost 1 year old Danica a BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!! Share those beautiful BFP pictures and your due date!

May 1st: Tattoo, ZooMa, Chicky160, Kazy
May 2nd: Babykate, Inoue, THart, Vgirl, mrskcbrown
May 3rd: Jellybean15
May 4th: Captinj1, Lisaalove, Gator23, Rachelle351
May 5th: MrsMandy
May 6th: Renaendel, diz
May 7th: wiiwidow, Blizzy :yellow:, yazzy :yellow:
May 8th: Rubysmommy :yellow:, hur575
May 9th: Hola47, atx614
May 10th: Tibbymomma, kategirl
May 11th: DebbieF, Chattychica18 :oneofeach:,
May 13th: Curlymikes, Hieveryone, curiousowl
May 14th: hanrh
May 15th: knobby, whattoexpect, cdncouple09 :yellow:, SouthernFairy
May 16th: Picksbaby
May 18th: CazM 2011
May 20th: Eline, mummy2o
May 2nd or 6th: SJDsmommy
May 1st or 11th or 12th: Mintastic :yellow:

Angel babies:
sma1588

This will be #2 for us and the due date is May 13. I am glad there is a thread!!

Hi girls :) I have.a questions to those who were pregnant before. How did you keep your ms a secret? I have to go to a kids birthday party tomorrow and I'm dreading someone will guess. I throw up around 10 times a day, sometimes just dry heaving. Got prescription of dicletin today and sea bands. Anything else I should be doing to party-proof myself for tomorrow? :) Oh, it's outside too. But obviously if I make a run to the bushes people will notice.

Sorry vgirl. My first time too.

Just wanted to say my doctors appointment went great. I got an early scan and got to see movement.
New edd is May 8.

I have another scan in two weeks. Excited now! Feels more real after having been to the doctor!

Sorry vgirl, I ad no ms wih my first!

Mintastic, glad your scan went well! What was your little one's hb?

I never had the morning sickness, but my sil was sick her entire pregnancy. She kept it secret until the 12 week mark for the most part by just not coming around. But when she came to a family event she used the excuse of over indulging the night before.

There is always a good flu bug excuse too though I think many people see through that.

Atx - we saw it fluttering but they didn't tell us a heart rate. It is so early I am not surprised. Hopefully at the next one.

That's wonderful, mint! We are due date buddies. Lol. Unless they change my date. :)

I hardly ever threw up with my ms with dd. I was just nauseas all day. I've already started actually throwing up this time around. :( but it's usually soon after I wake up. Try nibbling on crackers and sipping ginger ale. They make ginger candies, but i thought they were disgusting and made me gag. Good luck!

Oh and they make these things called preggie pops that are supposed to help.

Thanks ladies! Hope for those of you who don't have ms - it stays away. I might try the drinking excuse but they know I'm not much of a drinker normally. And if I had a stomach bug, why did I come around the kids? :) Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I won't be devastated if we don't go and might just send hubby with a gift instead.
You are so lucky mintastic! I won't have an ultrasound until I'm 8.5 weeks. Glad you saw a baby. How exciting :)

How many weeks was everyone when morning sickness creeped Up on them? With my daughter I never got morning sickness just felt nauseous and I kept having horrible hot flushes and fainting :|

5 weeks today :) yayy!! 4 days till my first scan! I'm so excited but anxious at the sametime.

Has anyone looked into what kind of birth they want? I've decided to breast feed this time around or at least express. I really really want to do it. The whole sore nipple thing does sound painful though.

Definitely use the Sea Bands - but hide them! And try vitamin B6 - 25 to 50 mg every 6-8 hours helped me tremendously last pregnancy.

I got my bfp today as a surro for an awesome couple! We transferred 4 days ago, and we transferred two :)

I delivered twins last September 9th (same day as this transfer) as a surro and am doing one more before going back to working on my family!

I'm due the 28th :)

I haven't read all the back posts-- do we have a Facebook group yet?! I've had one for all of my pregnancies and love em!

Well, took my last tests today! I mean, I still have many more but I'm done :) Wondfo line was the same as the control (a week ago it was still pretty faint). A blue dye was darker than the control and the digital was 2-3. I expected that since my hCG started out on the low end of normal. Guess I am definitely pregnant, lol.

Phantom - wow, that is amazing! I can't see your signature on my phone so I don't know if you already have kiddos of your own or what your family plans are. Anyway though, that's a amazing that you grow babies for other parents. What made you interested in such a selfless act?

Phantom - wow, that is amazing! I can't see your signature on my phone so I don't know if you already have kiddos of your own or what your family plans are. Anyway though, that's a amazing that you grow babies for other parents. What made you interested in such a selfless act?

I have a soon-to-be three year old :)

Having him made me realize how horrible it would be to NOT be able to have children and deserve them I was so lucky with him. So when he was two months old I signed on with a surro agency and matched with a couple a few months later (would have been sooner but I put the app on hold). We transfered when he was 11 months and it was an early m/c then we transferred again when he was 15 months and both took and I delivered twins at 37+1. this is a new couple :) after them though I'm having a second, I'm getting a little broody ;)

That's awesome phantom! Do you get to see the twins or get updates/photos of them or is it closed?

Hi everyone :hi:,

OK if I join too? Found out a few days ago that I am pregnant, and if all goes well, should be due around May 21st. I'm 33, married a year ago, and first pregnancy. I am so surprised how different I feel already, and would love to share the crazy journey with you all!!

Nina x

That is great phantom! Love that you are helping other in such an amazing, life changing way!

Welcome Nina!! :hi:

Good luck at the party vgirl, hope all goes smoothly!! Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->