May's Munchkins 2015

Ruby will be 18 months when our peanut makes his/her debut. :) I wanted a close age gap with the first 2.

I'm really looking forward to the baby moving, too! I always have phantom kicks since dd was born. Super weird. And I loved my bump! I can't wait for this one :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the little heartbeat and feeling kicks.
My first two are 20 months apart, then 2 1/2 years and now will be 3 1/2 years in between. I wanted them closer this time but it didn't work out. Now I'm thinking more distance may make for an easier adjustment..... Maybe :)

Hello all new people!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

I have added all the new people, so please take a look and see if I did anything wrong. ALSO TWINS!! WE HAVE OUR FIRST TWINS!!!!!!!!

So I had my first appointment today, I am bumped to May 4th. just an intake appointment. I dont get my first u/s until Oct 9th. Then another at 20 weeks.

To my mama's; whats the one thing that you are looking forward to during your pregnancy? For me, its def feeling baby move. I loved it. I missed it after I had dani.

Glad Mint FINALLY got ahold of her doc!!!

Also I keep seeing people mention something about their "levels". What does that mean?

Thanks for adding me! Levels are hCG, same as with urine tests, just measured by blood tests.

Also, I have an early ultrasound 1 week from today. Can't wait!!

I am due May 2. This will be my 3rd baby:) My children are ages, 13 and 3. We are super excited, Im extremely tired tho and my boobs hurt really bad. I guard them with my life!!

Thanks for adding me, Rachelle!

Great to see you in here mummy2o!

Last night I dreamt I poas and it was negative. Luckily I still had one hpt laying around so I immediately took it this morning: still a nice line, such a relief!

Phew! Scary dream Eline! Glad you had a test around to reassure you.

:hi: hello all! I am new to the group!

I am due May 9th with my second. My daughter will be one in two weeks. We wanted our kiddos close in age too!

I'm having funny dreams too, last nights was that I was bleeding a LOT. i so hope this baby sticks.

Anyway I had my booking in appointment with my mw today :happydance: she's lovely, and older than my first, not that it makes much difference but she's kind of hippy, been there, fairy godmother like and I love her! I've been referred to a consultant because of my horrendous first birth and we are pretty sure at this point I will need a c-section. I'm a little relieved if I'm honest. And obv a referral for my first scan :happydance: praying this time pip will have a lovely healthy heartbeat when I get to see him/her :hugs:

Hi all!! I'm due around May 18th according to my dates, our 3rd baby. My first is 2 and 1/2 and second hasn't turned 1 yet! Will have 2 under 2 again haha!! I joined a group last time and still chat to them everyday now, fingers crossed all goes well for us all xxx

Can I join? I'm due May 10th (assuming my little bean is sticky)!

Just catching up with this thread and we will stay team yellow. We didn't find out with my daughter so I won't be finding out til the birth again this time.

Just going back to read all the replies I've missed...memory is shocking at the moment!

Oh, and my daughter is 19 months right now, she'll be 27 months when this little one is born. My mom thinks we should have waited until she was 3, but we thought having them closer together would be good, and we weren't sure how long it would take me to get pregnant.

Oh, and my daughter is 19 months right now, she'll be 27 months when this little one is born. My mom thinks we should have waited until she was 3, but we thought having them closer together would be good, and we weren't sure how long it would take me to get pregnant.

My mil said the same thing. Super annoying! We are co sleeping with our daughter snd she isn't a fan of that either. She said my daughter isn't going to like the new baby because it will kick her out of our bed...wtf.

Anyone else cosleeping with a current lo? What are your plans when baby gets here? Would love to here ideas?

Also I am still bfing my 11 month lo, but nice getting pregnant she has not wanted to nurse as much and I am drying up! Makes me sad. Anyone else still nursing? How's it going?

My lo will be 2 1/2 when number 2 is born. I had not the greatest first pregnancy so I am not super excited about this one. I am looking forward to feeling the baby and getting a bump so I don't just feel fat like I do right now. I just really hope the nausea is better this time around.

My mil said the same thing. Super annoying! We are co sleeping with our daughter snd she isn't a fan of that either. She said my daughter isn't going to like the new baby because it will kick her out of our bed...wtf.

Anyone else cosleeping with a current lo? What are your plans when baby gets here? Would love to here ideas?

Also I am still bfing my 11 month lo, but nice getting pregnant she has not wanted to nurse as much and I am drying up! Makes me sad. Anyone else still nursing? How's it going?

Danica just turned one on Aug 31, and still nursing! its possible you think your drying up but still have plenty of milkies!

Added all the new people :thumbup:

Atx- I still bf my dd, she is 10 months now. My nipples are hurting like crazy, but I refuse to stop. Lol.

We also cosleep. Honestly, I don't know what we are going to do once the new baby comes. My DH wants me to start putting her in her crib, but she is so stubborn she would prob cry all night until I picked her up. I get a huge belly which will take up a lot of room and DH says there won't be enough room for us all. Lol

My sister has her 3 year old sleep with her dad in one room and she sleeps with her 1 year old in a diff room. That won't work for us bc DH works nights and doesn't come to bed until right before we get up.

I'm interested to hear what others plan on doing as well.

My nipples aren't sore, she just int very interested any more :(. I pumped when she wouldn't eat once and barely got 2 ounces. Way low for me, so I think it is drying up. I am happy to make it a year though...I won't stop till then lol. 1.5 weeks.

I have heard of putting a twin bed in next to your bed and pushing it against the wall, then your bed right next to it. It basically makes one big family bed. I am thinking on trying that. I tried the crib and she cried so so hard, I thought she was going to throw up. That's not worth it for me.

The problem with pumping is, you dont get all the milk out. When shes eating, its like a super vacuum and she gets a lot more than you do pumping. As long as she looks satisfied afterward, you're all good mama!

My son sleeps with us and he is 3. We are going to turn his room into a big boy room and start transitioning him there very, very soon.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->