May's Munchkins 2015

Hi Picksbaby! Congratulations.

I've been having cramps as well, although mostly they feel like a pulling sensation across my belly. It's like I'm constantly aware of my tummy, very strange...

Yay! I'm glad you finally heard from the dr mint! I hope your trip was awesome.

Congrats picksbaby!

Hi Picksbaby! Congratulations.

I've been having cramps as well, although mostly they feel like a pulling sensation across my belly. It's like I'm constantly aware of my tummy, very strange...

Yes, I agree. It's definitely more of an awareness that there's something going on in there.

I've been having horrible cramping feelings I thought it was just me on my own so glad I'm not the only one!

Also I'm so tired! I can't ever remember being this tired I'm in bed by half8/9 every day! Put other half we are hardly spending any time together at the moment.

Other half mentioned the other day that my boobs will be getting bigger! With a cheeky face... Then I mentioned yes big painful boobs they are mine! Look no touch haha

I noticed that there are a few 2nd time mom's on here. I don't remember feeling so much stretching and mild cramps last time around. I also have ridiculous back pain but that is not suprising. My back was destroyed after birth and I've been working so hard on it and seems like everything I did has been undone just by getting pregnant again! I visit the chiro tonight and hopefully they can help me with the back pain. I also don't remember being so paraniod about every little pain! Overall I feel pretty good and I am just hoping the nausea stays away! If I go by my last pregnancy I think I have about 2 more weeks of feeling good! Fingers crossed its longer! lol! How is everyone else doing?

Other half mentioned the other day that my boobs will be getting bigger! With a cheeky face... Then I mentioned yes big painful boobs they are mine! Look no touch haha

Haha. My husband says the same thing!

Yay! I finally got my 1st appointment set and it is for this Friday (the 12th)!!!

I know some of you have already had your 1st appointments.
Who is still waiting? Do you have it set yet and for when?

Nervous, excited, and unable to think about anything else (which is no good 'cause I have a ton of work to do!)!

Yay! I finally got my 1st appointment set and it is for this Friday (the 12th)!!!

I know some of you have already had your 1st appointments.
Who is still waiting? Do you have it set yet and for when?

Nervous, excited, and unable to think about anything else (which is no good 'cause I have a ton of work to do!)!

I had an appointment with the Dr this morning to register my pregnancy and she basically said there's nothing she can do and to book an appointment with the midwife! I have to wait nearly 2 weeks now!!! But hopefully I'll get to hear the heartbeat then!!

That's true Mandy - it will be too early for HB for me so waiting is good in that case!

I've had a lot more stretching cramps this time as well.

My 1st prenatal is on the 29! I'll be 9 weeks and should be able to hear the heartbeat. Can not wait!!

I have my first appointment/US on the 24th. I'll be almost 9 weeks then. It's a whole new kind of TWW!

My first appt is the 15th but just a nurses visit, my first Doctor's visit will be Oct 27th when I am just over 12 weeks, should hear the heartbeat then. I have only gotten an u/s at 20 weeks with previous pregnancies and ins doesn't even pay for them so it's usually the only one we get. Along with ms, peeing often, being exhausted, my bbs are HUGE! I think I need to get bigger bras already, I don't remember at not even 6 weeks noticing this much of a change! Half way through first tri though tomorrow, hope the second half goes faster than the first half did!!

Hello all new people!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

I have added all the new people, so please take a look and see if I did anything wrong. ALSO TWINS!! WE HAVE OUR FIRST TWINS!!!!!!!!

So I had my first appointment today, I am bumped to May 4th. just an intake appointment. I dont get my first u/s until Oct 9th. Then another at 20 weeks.

To my mama's; whats the one thing that you are looking forward to during your pregnancy? For me, its def feeling baby move. I loved it. I missed it after I had dani.

Glad Mint FINALLY got ahold of her doc!!!

Also I keep seeing people mention something about their "levels". What does that mean?

I won't get to hear the heartbeat till 15/16 with the midwife. Last time I was pregnant there was a list of what that will do at each time they see you. First appointment with my midwife I'm waiting on but it's usually weight, bloods, blood pressure and asking how you generally are then book in your dating scan. My dating scan won't be till the 20 something of October...

So glad I'm under a consultant I get to see my baby next Wednesday, just hoping to see a heartbeat and a healthy little one. Wednesday feels like forever away.

How's everyone feeling? I'm tired crampy irritable and I'm always firstly!!

Ah I can't wait to buy baby's bit I'm looking forwards to the next sale! Get everything for my daughter and baby.

Also though who are on baby number two what's is your age gap? My daughters four years 7months and just started fulltime school, once baby's here she will be five years old and 3months, due very near to half term.

I'm hoping now she's older she will understand a baby and help and enjoy being the bigger sister plus I'm looking forwards to having alone time with the new baby without her feeling left out. And I'm sooo glad she's at fulltime while in pregnant so I can relax!

Has anyone started clearing the house for new addition too? Or made a savings fund? I've already picked the pushchair I want....

My son will be just over 4 when this one arrives, am quite pleased I couldn't have coped with much of a smaller age gap. For many reasons!
I've noticed more cramping this time am I'm much more paranoid. I think I was blissfully unaware before.
Have seen my gp but only to get my mw referral, not had a phone call about that yet. So still waiting! You're right in that it's another TWW!! Sigh

Thanks Rachelle.
Blizzy - I did have to buy a new bra already - at less that six weeks! I really wasn't expecting that but it was necessary. I just got one for now - alternating between that and a sports bra - trying to hold off on buying any more.

There will be 20-21 months between ours. We haven't started clearing room or anything. Will probably will till 20 weeks when we know gender.

Haha Eline, Mintastic I'll come and follow you here also. I got my BFP today and I'm due May 20th. 2 days after my sisters birthday. Although will have to have a section so will be before her birthday when I give birth.

As you can see I recently (6 months ago) just had a daughter so will be a very close age gap between them. It will be my 3rd child, OH 2nd as I have a 7 year old from a previous relationship. An interesting fact will be that my children will all have birthdays a month after each other with Erika in March, Ossian in April and bean in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->