May's Munchkins 2015

Got a scan on Wednesday.... been feeling slightly less pregnant today and yesterday to how I have been last week it is worrying me. Panicking myself that much I'm tempted to buy more pregnancy tests

May I join? I will do so cautiously as it's very early but My due date is May 25th according to lmp but it'll be a few days different as I ovulate a bit late.

I am 27 and this will be my second child but I had an early loss in July and I'm very nervous! I hope to be in this thread for the long hall! And looking forward to a sweet name and blinkie for my signature...lol

I hope you're all well!

Attachments

• IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
Feelin blegh today! :(
Has anyone else been spending a fortune on lunches? I usually bring my own to work but since falling pregnant i've been nausious in the morning and not able to think about food so havent been able to sort anything for lunch (or breakfast) then getting to work and being so hungry i've had to eat the biscuits otherwise i feel sick again...please tell me i'm not the only one!!
Plus the one thing i really fancied for lunch tody i cant have coz it has mayonasise in it and didnt say if it was with pasterised eggs or not :(
Any way enough of my moaning!! Nice to see a couple of new faces here - wishing you a happy and healthy 9months!! xx

Hey everyone, not sure if I'll be with this group much longer :(
Noticed some light brown discharge this morning. Very minimal at the moment.
Should I phone the midwife?

Thinking good thoughts for you. I hope it's all okay.

Feelin blegh today! :(
Has anyone else been spending a fortune on lunches? I usually bring my own to work but since falling pregnant i've been nausious in the morning and not able to think about food so havent been able to sort anything for lunch (or breakfast) then getting to work and being so hungry i've had to eat the biscuits otherwise i feel sick again...please tell me i'm not the only one!!
Plus the one thing i really fancied for lunch tody i cant have coz it has mayonasise in it and didnt say if it was with pasterised eggs or not :(
Any way enough of my moaning!! Nice to see a couple of new faces here - wishing you a happy and healthy 9months!! xx

I've still been bringing my lunch but it takes me 20 minutes to get all of the various foods together. I need so many snacks and I never know what will sound okay. I used to be able to do it in 2 minutes!

I have to admit I'm still testing as I haven't got a dark BFP yet and only faint ones. I really hate first trimester, its all the uncertainty.

I haven't even gone to get the forum for my booking in appointment yet. I was going to wait until 6 weeks I guess. Last time they saw me between 8-10 weeks, so no rush my end either. I think I want to make sure it isn't another mc again and we'll go from there.

Yazzy, I am do sorry! Bleeding can occur early in 25% of women, so don't lose hope yet! Keep us updated, I will be thinking about you today! Hope the doc can get you in ASAP.

Mrsmandy, I ave spent a ton the last few days! Nothing sounds good, then I will want something but have to buy it.

:hi: hello to all new may mommas!!

I'm still tsting (day 3 since my bfp) I have 3 more tests yet and want to see it as dark as the control line before I quit. haha.

I'm afraid they've both slpit and I'm having quads. llmmmaaaoooo. I'm lucky like that. haha

Mummy and atx - glad its not just me!! I have just been thinking bout tea and really want some oropoer Chinese egg fried rice but I can't afford it til pay day Thurs!! Grr stupid food aversions/cravings!

Yazzy I'm sorry I missed your post earlier, sending positive thoughts your way xx

May I join? I will do so cautiously as it's very early but My due date is May 25th according to lmp but it'll be a few days different as I ovulate a bit late.

I am 27 and this will be my second child but I had an early loss in July and I'm very nervous! I hope to be in this thread for the long hall! And looking forward to a sweet name and blinkie for my signature...lol

I hope you're all well!

Lovely lines, congratulations x

Is anyone feeling a slight bloat? I can't wait to have a bump!
I know it's all bloat but my trousers are getting tight

bloat isn't too bad yet....although definitely worse in the afternoon.
With my first i was in maternity pants by 8 weeks....hoping to hold out a little longer this time :wacko:

No bloat but I'm already feeling morning sickness! Boo!

So sorry for you ladies experiencing some brown discharge but please don't be too worried yet, I bled bright red blood for a whole week with my son and it didn't affect him at all!.

According to my doctors it's only bad news (and not always bad news) if there is pain and/or clots and if there is a really really heavy flow. Fingers crossed for you. X

I have my ultrasound in the morning I'm so nervous! I can't figure out for the life of me how far gone I think I am, I can't remember the last time we had sex!!! Wish me luck!!!

Good luck tomorrow miss z, keep us posted! My scan is not till next Friday nd I am so excited and stressed.

I am experiencing bloat for sure! I am ready for a real bump!

Yep, lots of bloat, and a nasty head cold. I am a delight to be around!

Good luck with the scan Zoie.

Jealous about all these scans! Mine's not until Oct 22. I'll be 9+3 then.

Usually I wouldn't get my one and only scan till 20 weeks. This time I have an early one as they need to confirm I'm not 4 weeks further than I think I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->