May's Munchkins 2015

I guess it would be 12 weeks for me too, but I'm thinking about paying for an extra one around 8 weeks, so I can get some reassurance before I go on holiday.

Hi ladies. I am really bloated today. I hate the transition of looking overweight to baby bump. :)
Feeling ok otherwise. But I'm still really nervous. Sometimes I feel like everything is fine but if I think about my MMC just a few months ago it have a flood of emotions. 9 days til
My first scan. I want to have one but I don't all at the same time.

Hope I don't offend anyone, but what does the "rainbow baby" mean?

My doctor normally doesn't do an ultrasound until 8weeks but with my loss and low progesterone they're having me in at 6 weeks.

Yes! Thursday. I'm really nervous but excited. I wish DH could be there but he has a work thing he can't miss.

That's exciting! Mine is next Friday, my dh works to and can't miss. I am thinking about asking my mom, but may just go alone.

Hi Everyone! I am excited to join this group! I just found out on Saturday that I am expecting. I am due May 21st! I am so excited! This will be my second child.

Right now I am almost 5 weeks and my biggest symptom is a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and pretty much 24/7 light cramping. Anyone else?

I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies and sharing our journey's together. :flower: :)

Attachments

• positive preggo small.jpg
    positive preggo small.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
I'm a day ahead of you Leikela, but more or less just light cramping and I'm tired all the time. I've also seem to have a never ending cold, which is getting me down, but oh well.

Hi Everyone! I am excited to join this group! I just found out on Saturday that I am expecting. I am due May 21st! I am so excited! This will be my second child.

Right now I am almost 5 weeks and my biggest symptom is a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and pretty much 24/7 light cramping. Anyone else?

I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies and sharing our journey's together. :flower: :)

I had cramping weeks 4 and 5 a lot, but now only every now and then. Major food aversions now, hard getting anything down, let alne anything healthy. Anyone have any ideas or healthy food they are able to get down/keep down?

Just done my finally pregnancy test. A clearblue digital! Oh god did I feel sick while waiting for the numbers to come up, but a beautiful right on track 3+ appeared ek! So happy!!!

Now for my scan tomorrow!!

I had cramping weeks 4 and 5 a lot, but now only every now and then. Major food aversions now, hard getting anything down, let alne anything healthy. Anyone have any ideas or healthy food they are able to get down/keep down?

I had cramping with all of mine including this one.

I have had terrible nausea since being on progesterone and bananas and apples have really helped. Well.... Not helped but at least tastes ok. Oddly enough I've found that exercising helps with MS symptoms.

I need energy to exercise, lol. I have even taking a walk with my lo oe in the stroller everyday though. Fresh air is lovely. Have to do it in the evening or early though cause its still soooo hot.

Definitely. I've had cramping to some degree most days since getting my BFP.

I need energy to exercise, lol. I have even taking a walk with my lo oe in the stroller everyday though. Fresh air is lovely. Have to do it in the evening or early though cause its still soooo hot.

I am committed to working out this pregnancy! I gained way too much first time (44 pounds) and am now 10 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight from my last pregnancy so I do NOT want to gain a bunch of weight again!!! I just finished the alpha round of T25 and was planning to start beta this week. I think I still will but will modify for low impact. Doing it 2-3 times/week.

I too workout doing step aerobics 5 days a week but Ive taken a break just until I go to my first prenatal appt and I get the Dr OK. Im just coo-coo:wacko: like that and need confirmation before I go hopping up and down on a step. I also heard that my heart rate shouldnt go above 140 ???

Had to jump in here with a thought about exercise.

I am not your dr, so please don't take my advice over theirs :)

I am a fitness instructor and teach RPM (spinning) and pump (with weights)
at least 4-5 days per week....

There is no reason to stop doing any activity that you were previously doing unless you are feeling faint or unwell during the exercise.

There are modifications that can be made for everything and if you take classes please let your instructor know so they can help you with them - these modifications are more for 2nd and 3rd trimester. Such as not lying flat on your back etc...

Most importantly please listen to your body. If you are exercising make sure you are getting enough water we need much more water when pregnant and especially pregnant and sweating!

With my daughter I taught spin until well into my 6th month when her position made it uncomfortable for me to teach (I know other instructors that literally taught until the day they delivered) I taught pump into my 8th month - yes I had to decrease my weights and as I got bigger had to maneuver the bar around my belly, but I felt fine until then. When I was getting really big I didn't feel like I could properly lead the class with all the modifications that I had to make on stage :)

Staying or getting active is the best thing you can do for your pregnancy/delivery and after.

Healthy and Happy 9mos ladies :hugs:

Not quite 4 weeks and I'm so exhausted it's insane. I'm also eating everything in site. If it isn't twins again, I'll eat my hat.

For my sake though, I really hope I'll be eating my hat. ROFL.

How are all of you feeling? What are your "symptoms"?

Hi Phantom!

I silently stalked your surro journey with the twins and am doing the same this round.

What you are doing is truly amazing. Congrats on the BFP the IP sound over the moon. Can't wait to see your Betas :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->