May's Munchkins 2015

I had my scan today, I'm not further along as I thought I might possibly be.

They only did an abdominal scan which I was disappointed about but we did see a sac and I believe we would have seen more if they did an internal. They did a beta and my HCG level is at 3,604 which is spot on for somewhere between 5 & 6 weeks.

I go back in on Thursday for another beta and I'm going to try get an internal scan! I believe we would have seen fetal pole if they did an internal.

Hi ladies!

Due in May, not sure when as waiting for a scan next week. Had some cramping and bleeding over the weekend which resulted me being hospitalized and now because I am still slightly bleeding I need to go back for another scan next Thursday. HCG was 2399 on Sunday afternoon.

Have a 2 year old son from a previous relationship.

Fingers crossed baby sticks. Had a MC in March this year :(

HIYA!

I'm a day ahead of you Leikela, but more or less just light cramping and I'm tired all the time. I've also seem to have a never ending cold, which is getting me down, but oh well.

Glad to hear the cramping is normal! I don't remember it this much with my last pregnancy. And I started cold symptoms today. Runny nose and sneezing. Yikes!

I had cramping weeks 4 and 5 a lot, but now only every now and then. Major food aversions now, hard getting anything down, let alne anything healthy. Anyone have any ideas or healthy food they are able to get down/keep down?

I don't have symptoms yet but didn't get them until Week 7 last time around. I had food adversions big time and the smell of cooking meat would literally make me sick! LOL Have you tried making a shake? You could use Greek yogurt, almond milk or skim and any fruit of your choice. Delicious and nutritious! I hope you feel better!

Definitely. I've had cramping to some degree most days since getting my BFP.

Glad to know I am not alone! :)

Had to jump in here with a thought about exercise.

I am not your dr, so please don't take my advice over theirs :)

I am a fitness instructor and teach RPM (spinning) and pump (with weights)
at least 4-5 days per week....

There is no reason to stop doing any activity that you were previously doing unless you are feeling faint or unwell during the exercise.

There are modifications that can be made for everything and if you take classes please let your instructor know so they can help you with them - these modifications are more for 2nd and 3rd trimester. Such as not lying flat on your back etc...

Most importantly please listen to your body. If you are exercising make sure you are getting enough water we need much more water when pregnant and especially pregnant and sweating!

With my daughter I taught spin until well into my 6th month when her position made it uncomfortable for me to teach (I know other instructors that literally taught until the day they delivered) I taught pump into my 8th month - yes I had to decrease my weights and as I got bigger had to maneuver the bar around my belly, but I felt fine until then. When I was getting really big I didn't feel like I could properly lead the class with all the modifications that I had to make on stage :)

Staying or getting active is the best thing you can do for your pregnancy/delivery and after.

Healthy and Happy 9mos ladies :hugs:

Thanks for posting this! I am a huge Les Mills fan and I do Body Combat, Attack, CXWORX and Pump. I actually completed a Triathlon last Sunday before I knew I was actually pregnant. I plan on keeping up with my regular routine and will probably go jogging tonight. My heart rate is usually in the 150 range when I go moderately. I will probably just keep it moderate for now. I think no more situps, etc after 10 weeks, correct?

May baby here, my 2nd pregnancy...due May 19th ;)

Congrats everyone!

Hi Leikela,

I am going to post a like directly from Les Mills with regards to pregnancy and excercise, hopefully you are able to access it. Basically it says pretty much the same as I did above (its where I got my info) and doesn't mention anything specifically about heart rate - more just how you are feeling and in regards to crunches they advise not to do activities where you are lying flat on your back after the first tri, but Diana gives some examples of how to modify lying down. They even say cx is ok to continue through pregnancy. Obviously as long as you are comfortable doing so. Your instructor will be able to give you more personalized info if you need.

Hope this helps.

https://www.lesmills.com/knowledge/pregnancy/
https://www.lesmills.com/knowledge/pregnancy/being-active-during-pregnancy-enough-or-not-enough/

Thanks whattoexoect! I appreciate the info because you hear so many different things. I have done quite a bit of research on exercising while pregnant because I gained way too much with my 2nd. I am a runner (not fast at all but I find it keeps me in shape). I am currently running 15 or so miles per week and my dr said its fine. I was a bit nervous earlier because of my loss but I ran with my daughter with no issues til about 24 weeks. And I've heard that heart rate varies so much from person to person that it's not a good indicator.
Anyway, I think our bodies do a good job of making us slow down because we are tired and telling us when we need to stop.

Hi Leikela,

I am going to post a like directly from Les Mills with regards to pregnancy and excercise, hopefully you are able to access it. Basically it says pretty much the same as I did above (its where I got my info) and doesn't mention anything specifically about heart rate - more just how you are feeling and in regards to crunches they advise not to do activities where you are lying flat on your back after the first tri, but Diana gives some examples of how to modify lying down. They even say cx is ok to continue through pregnancy. Obviously as long as you are comfortable doing so. Your instructor will be able to give you more personalized info if you need.

Hope this helps.

https://www.lesmills.com/knowledge/pregnancy/being-active-during-pregnancy-enough-or-not-enough/

Thanks so much for those articles! :)

Hi Leikela,

Hope this helps.

That was super helpful, thank you! I do Body Pump and have been wondering about it.

I'm joining, I got my definite BFP this AM (got a squinter yesterday). EDD is 29th of May, 2015. I hope this one sticks, I had an early loss in June.

Well today was the first day I struggled with my pills. As soon as I started to swallow I was gagging and in the bathroom bringing it back up :( hopefully it will be my only trip to bathroom. I didn't have MS with my first so I was hoping to avoid it this time too.

Hi everyone!!
Hope you dont mind if i join in!!
Im 6w+4 due on may 8th!

First scan in 9 days due to early MC previously so looking forward to seeing my little pea!!!

Congrats to you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Welcome new people.
Praying for sticky beans for all of us!

And misspriss! Yay! I have seen you around on a lot of threads I follow. So happy for you!

Hey everyone! its been a little bit since I've been to this thread :) So here's my update.. My ultrasound is about a week out now! (on the 24th) So excited to get an "official" due date! I have also booked a Gender scan for November 14th :) I am really hoping to do a gender reveal cake this time around. We have also decided on our baby names, Jett Greyson for a boy (I don't TOTALLY love this one but it was more of a compromise.. I still like Liam but Hubby was dead set on Jett as a first name and I don't think Jett Liam flows as good as Liam Jett..)

For a girl we've decided on Cora Lilly :)

Okay, edited first page. Please go through and let me know if I missed anyone. I've been working like crazy lately. I have 43 hours this week. Ugh. today and tomorrow are my 12 hour days.

Just like last time, my nausea has hit me at 7 weeks. I could barely eat my lunch yesterday at work. I felt very sick. No throwing up, just nausea. So at least I know I'm still growing a bean. I was starting to doubt that i was still pregnant (you know the same old same old paranoid) cause I wasn't having any symptoms besides being tired. My husband is really good at figuring our sex of babies. he figured out my past bump buddies and our little girl. He says boy. And I've wanting hot dogs like crazy and my best friend says boy too. And I wasn't this tired with Danica, everyone keeps saying boy.

As for names we have Dominic Joesph (after my father in law Joe)
and Delanie we are still trying to figure out a middle name since Danica Jean got named after my sister, my niece, my grandma, my mother in law, and my husbands grandma (all middle named Jean except my Grandma whose first name was Jean ---we have A LOT of Jean's in our family hahaha) I kinda like Delaney Anne, but my husband doesnt like it. (have you noticed the D theme yet?..husbands name is David..so we are going with all d names)

Where is everyone from? Good ol' Washington state here!

Good night!

Morning ladies!

Well i did my last cb digi today and I was expecting it to still say 2-3 or worse 1-2 because of the bleeding, but it said 3+ which I am really pleased about :) that must be a good indication that the hormone is going up and not down.

Bleeding has now gone to a brownish blood, although I am still getting it every morning it's still better then fresh blood.

I'm still trying not to get my hopes up in case the scan next week says anything otherwise.

Just wondering if any of you ladies experience period type pains in early pregnancy? So far that's the only symptom I have... :-(

Xx I'm sorry steffy. Hoping for the best.

So sorry steffy.
I forget, have you been to the hospital about it? My bff had lots of bleeding in her first pregnancy but they gave her progesterone suppositories and it helped (her son is now six).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->