MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Thanks so much ladies. I'm feeling really good about this. I just got home and am about to take a much deserved nap! It's amazing that your emotions can actually physically exhaust you.

But, before I go nap, in honor of my crazy POAS obsession, here are some HPTs taken 3.5 hours after my trigger.

It will be fun taking them! lol

Also, my trigger was 250mg. Any idea how long that will take to get out of my system?

https://i47.tinypic.com/aebod3.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/k150m8.jpg

Mo_baby mentioned a few pages back it's somewhere around a week for 250mg!

:dance: Looking forward to watching your trigger fade out and back into a beautiful sticky :bfp:

They must not have given you kits off trigger coz them lines are light I reckon it will be out within a week !!! Cxx

Wowee!! That's loads hun, we only have a poxy 10m in ours!!

Go go go spermies!!!! :spermy: :wohoo:

Love the trigger poas pics too, hope you're staring at the darkest bfp ever in a couple of weeks!!

They'll get darker and lighter again, half life is 33 hours, so it should be gone in about 6-7 days. :D Can not WAIT till you get your real :bfp: And that's one heck of a post wash count!!!!!!!!! Can't beat those numbers!!!!!!

so thankful to get to wait this out with you. you are one amazing lady!

Yay all brilliant news! Keeping everything crossed for you! xx

Good luck! Hope you get your sticky bean! I'll be keeping an eye on you :hug: xxXxx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! so excited for you! those are amazing numbers! this just has to be it for you! i can feel it! :) :) :) :)

Hey Stuck! My 250 has always taken 10 or 11 days to teat out. If you search on here for mama d I have a couple if threads where I tested them out around may and June. Everyone is different! Some people say a week...others, like me, take longer.

is 250 the same as 10,000 miu? If so then I say 11 days thats when my trigger fully was gone :) FX for you darling :)

I had 10,000 and it took roughly 13 days! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->