MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
I guess I'm back, but I swear this is the last 2ww that I'll get to share with you ladies. DH has put his foot down hard and downright refuses to BD with me. I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle [even though Doc gave me the low dose steroids for the 2ww] our last BD was 2 days before I ovulated [based on my temperatures]

I have about 400 ICs of all different varieties left and DH says that if he sees me peeing on anything after this cycle, that he's going to kill one of my chickens :dohh: so it's officially over for us as far as TTC goes.

I don't know how I feel about it, part of me wants to keep going but it will be too hard, and impossible if DH refuses to have sex with me.

I guess this month is going to be kind of bittersweet when AF shows up, but I might as well test until I can't test any more.

Here's 3DPO.

https://i48.tinypic.com/351euqq.jpg

Really hope this is your month :hugs: Good Luck!

me too - hoping this is the month for you!

save the chickens -lol

i'm sorry to hear that, stuck. :hugs: i wish i could keep cheering you on. hope this tww turns out to be wildly successful!

Thanks ladies. I'm just taking it one day [and one test] at a time.

Not expecting any miracles, but I know it's still possible that sperm can live a couple days, so I'm trying not to count myself out just yet.

hope you get your rainbow this cycle! anything is possible!

Actually 2 days before is good timing! and so sorry DH is being crazy about things! I know that has to be difficult for you! Loving your 3 dpo pic! so exciting there are many of us POAS and on the same DPO!

This baby I'm pregnant with now was conceived two days before I ovulated! It's deffinitely possible! I wish you luck!

Same with me im not 100% but from test it shows i ovulated 2 days after we had babydanced last and we didint get to again so im just holding on the a glimmer of hope that one was waiting there for that egg, maybe your husband will get over it though, my husband does the same thing sometimes because he hates to see how hurt iam about it and he thinks that if we dont try it wont hurt but it still does.

This baby I'm pregnant with now was conceived two days before I ovulated! It's deffinitely possible! I wish you luck!

Thats gives me alot more hope about this cycle :) congrats :flower:

Thank you! I know we last BD on CD 12 and 13 and I ovulated CD15. So it even could of been three days prior! Good luck to you as well :)

Thank you! I know we last BD on CD 12 and 13 and I ovulated CD15. So it even could of been three days prior! Good luck to you as well :)

thank you :) its was the same schedule for me actually the last time was 13 and from a test i ovulated on the 15th and like you said could be 3 days if the egg didint show up right away so i was worried about it.

What are the steroids he's giving you stuck? What are they for? And how do you take them?

What are the steroids he's giving you stuck? What are they for? And how do you take them?

The steroids are to suppress my autoimmune disease [hopefully] If I suppress it, then it may not consider the little egg trying to implant as a tasty snack. They are just a daily pill, no shots or anything.

Awwww Stucki i really hope this your month chick! i really do!...

I can totally relate to the not having OH on board!!!... Mine didnt want to try again, he had enough he couldnt take anymore losses... But hes a Guy!!, he cant refuse sex if his life depended on it.

So we just DTD, i didnt have a clue what or if i ovulated, due it to be being after our last loss, so my cycle was all over the place. When i realise when we did it, it was roughly a few days before Ovulation!...so its deffo deffo possible.

When i was testing this time round, i hid tests!.. i waited till he was doing something and i would go and test. I made sure he never knew when i was testing and never left them about for him to find. He did ask me the other day was i deffo sure i was pregnant!!! :dohh: so i shoved one of my dark ics in his face!!!... that sure shut him up hahaha

I'm crossing everything that this is your month!! Let's go baby! :dust::dust:

i silently stalk you constantly!! i cannot wait for you to get your BFP....rooting for you girlie!!

OMG. I've got such line eye! I swear I am seeing lines on all of my tests....but then I have to remind myself that they aren't really there, that it's just my mind playing tricks on me! LOL.

You know, when you stare at a test so long, you start imagining where the line would be if it was really there? Or am I the only crazy person who does this? LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->