MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Can't wait to see todays test... Good luck!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you this am!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry to disappoint, but I woke up around 4am puking and pooping myself.

I missed the chance to test and for the first time if my life I don't care. :(

I'm so miserably sick right now.

I wish I had some sprite...but I don't have the strength to drive to the store :(

:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/596571.gif

Awww :( Sorry Stuck :( This bug seems to be worldwide at the moment.

Ah hun, I have the same bug and it is not fun. If you can't get out for some fluids call someone, if possible. Makes all the difference. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:hugs: hope you feel better soon, still keeping fingers tightly crossed xxx

Thanks. I don't have any gingerale or saltines....so I tried diet dr pepper and garlic crackers....didn't work like I hoped it would.

OMG I see those lines sorry I haven't been on much either....DH had the bug now Trysten has it...and my friends ALL THE WAY IN THE UK have the same bug and my friends in NY have the same bug...is this shit a conspiracy and they are trying to rid the old and sick folks from the world DAMN...I cannot believe YOU HAVE IT TO :( MY GOSH!! I sure hope to God you feel better soon I'm on the 6th load of laundry since 3 am this morning....I'm now feeling sick and pray my oldest son doesn't get it either....

PRAYERS YOUR WAY DARLING :hugs: THIS CRAP IS NO JOKE! My DH had BOTH ends and LO only vomiting really bad :(

My DH and LO came on so fast like WTF was that....LO went to sleep and 20 mins later he was vomiting all over his bed and floor as we ran in there to get him and get him in the bathtub :( broke my heart....and he did it all night long...but again he hasn't had the diarrhea but DH's started with diarrhea...duno WHY its different but I guess its gonna affect everyone different.

I feel nauseated today I'm praying to GOD I dont get it :( how would I ever take care of little man with that crap :( GOSH :(

Yeah, I just keep thanking The Lord that the only thing I have to take care of are the dogs...and they're perfectly happy eating saltines with me in bed.

Awww bless your heart....how did yours start? Feeling nauseated or? I am feeling sick my tummy but like a hungry feeling :( but then like sick feeling...kinda scary...I just pray I make it til hubby gets home today although he has to be at work at 3 in the morning (has to leave by 2 am) to be at work...Just blahhhh :( I wouldn't be able to take care of everything if I have what they have and my mom will be out of town tomorrow so if I get sick I'm all on my own to take care of two boys, dog, cat, and bird....I'm taking Zofran with Trysten to keep me from vomiting...I hope it works but makes me soooo sleepy! I'm still doing laundry gahhh! The never ending towels and blankets we've gone through....LORD PLEASE TOUCH STUCKI :( SO SHE FEELS BETTER :hugs: :hug: to her :( Comfort her and give her strength to get over this and Lord please oh please let her tests get darker and her little one STICK!! AMEN :)

Sorry you are feeling soo crummy!! Get better soon!

Fever is officially 101.17 :(

This all started around 4am with nausea, and around 6 it got really bad.

Kim wants I bring me more mess but if I am pregnant, I don't want to take anything for it.

Though the gingerale is so atinkibg delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->