MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

I have been stalking your threads and I just want to say congratulations!! Sooo happy for you xxxx

I have been stalking too..... Sooo happy for you!!!

Congrats x x x

Oh that's a lovely dark line! Fanatastic! SO happy for you sweetie!
xoxox

I know you don't need it but....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• stucki.JPG
    stucki.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 19
That is SOOOO DARK Stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Verrrrrry good!!!! So happy for u!

Will u be calling the doctor on Monday?!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/Animate-8.gif

I've been stalking and tbh was worried you were getting excited over nothing as I could hardly see it - but that last one - now that is a line, and more importantly great progression!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

OMG I am so so pleased for you!!! You do realise you need to start a pregnancy journal now so we all have something else to stalk! lol xx

Ooh nice! Deffo a juicy line there!!

woohoooo :) i loved morning sickness just lets you know things are going in the right way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->