MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

oh stucki i see it, load the last picture different for me and ill be able to tweak on ipiccy for ya :)

i just cant save these pictures when loaded like this lol

Thanks Babee! I'm so lazy! I hate having to resize to upload when tinypic does it all at once :D

Attachments

• IMG_4937.jpg
    IMG_4937.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 51
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

That line is deffo pink chick!!, usually any indents on these FRER's will just be a greyish tone, which im sure you know yourself by now...

Attachments

• stuckifrerlast.jpg
    stuckifrerlast.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 59
  • stuckifrerlastinvert.jpg
    stuckifrerlastinvert.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 52
Holy hell!!! Wooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!

Get darker line!!! I've gotta pick up my rx for more steroids! I sure hope this line gets darker and this bean sticks! It's hands down the ONLY thing I want in this whole world!

You soooooooo deserve this little beany hunnie!!!...

do you reckon the steriods will help??

And like clockwork, I've got to pee again!!!

To test, or not to test?

Lol

You soooooooo deserve this little beany hunnie!!!...

do you reckon the steriods will help??

The idea and research I did about the low dose steroids, is that they will temporarily suppress my autoimmune disease [my Hashimoto's attacks my thyroid, adrenal glands and from what I've read they also attack any foreign matter in my body [i.e. a bean trying to implant]

I'm hoping that if I can suppress it long enough, the bean has a chance at implanting and growing before my antibodies find it...and by that point, it will be part of me and not foreign.

There's not been very extensive research done on the matter, but when I explained it to my doctor, he seemed to agree.

Oh geez. I so hope this is it.

It sounds logical to me (im no expert lol)... but yeh anything is certainly a try!!! and if these can suppress it for long enough so that it doesnt attack beanie, then it may just have that chance that it needs...

How long do you reckon to take them for???

It sounds logical to me (im no expert lol)... but yeh anything is certainly a try!!! and if these can suppress it for long enough so that it doesnt attack beanie, then it may just have that chance that it needs...

How long do you reckon to take them for???

I've got 6 weeks supply.
I'm going to take them for the 6 weeks, and ask for progesterone shots too. Can't hurt!

no deffo cant hurt... surely by then, the baby shouldnt be sooo new to your body and hopefully helps :)... oooo im really excited for you chick..

How far have you got previously in a pregnancy??

no deffo cant hurt... surely by then, the baby shouldnt be sooo new to your body and hopefully helps :)... oooo im really excited for you chick..

How far have you got previously in a pregnancy??

Longest I've made it is 7/8 weeks, but my hCG wasn't over 90mIU, so for some reason [my first pregnancy] my body took way longer than normal to reject it.

Usually it's right around 5 weeks though.

Wow I can see that line and I am normally rubbish at seeing lines!! Massive congrats!! Pee some more!! lol x

This is also my first cycle on steroids as I have a mild auto immune issue ( antinuclear antibodies ) and I also have two clexane injections a day and progesterone suppositories. I really hope so much it works for you hunny!!!

OOOOKKKKKkkk....

Here's the latest test! It may just be my imagination, but it was much easier this time to catch it on camera [still had to take 100 pictures though!!!]

https://i46.tinypic.com/ojucy.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/30cvdoj.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/68v5z6.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/20f5gyo.jpg

Alright, maybe I was crazy....I thought it was much darker than the last one. I must be losing my mind....or my eyesight!

I still deffo see it!!!... i always found that tests seem more darker in real life than the camera depicts :thumbup:

Congrats! bfp! My friend had a similar ai condition and had 7 mc in 7 months. Low does steroids, clexane, and progesterone seemed to do the trick and she now has two babies! FX for you. xxx

still deffo there and pink!!!

Attachments

• stucki2ndtest.jpg
    stucki2ndtest.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member