mc #15

wishing4bub#3

Reaction score
Hi all
as the heading says i just had mc number 15. Its also my 5th in a row. i have 2 kidlets and a wonderful hubby.
I do have a genetic issue on my MTHFR gene. i have a single fault hubby has a double so we have a 1 in 4 chance of a successful pregnancy. then on top of that i have issues with my B vits and iron levels for some reason my body does not work to well on the uptake from my diet. so then i am at risk of the baby have health issues associated with that.
But my body works they way it was intended and rejects the babies that have any issues, testing of the bubs has shown this so i guess its nice to know my body works but i have a lot of heart break trying to have children.

i am sorry to have met you ladies in this section but its nice to know i am not alone too.

Baby dust and sticky dust to all

so sorry for all your losses, it must be absolutely devastating going through it time and time again. i hope you get a nice healthy pregnancy very soon :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard it is to have 15 miscarriages. xxx

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to go through that so many times. I really admire you for still trying though, you must be very strong! Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy really soon!

Sorry to hear you have had so many losses, Ive only had 5 myself i could not imagine if i had that many. Hopefully sometimes soon you will get your nice healthy :bfp: We are all here for you if you need to talk :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->