MC 2 weeks ago, help

Riley_Zoo

Reaction score
Hi
little back story:
On Monday 4th Nov at approx 6 weeks pregnant I had a little bleed, thought it was abit odd rang docter he said downt worry but call back it it happens again, Tuesday, another bleed, doctor signed me off work and told me to rest. Wednesday went into Hospital, blood work showed HCG levels were low more bleeding by 2 in the morning my levels were >10, Thursday I misscarried and passed the 'baby' HCG level at 5. I was bleeding untill Sunday 10th.
Well I never really got my appitite back nor my tastebuds, infact this week its been getting worse, everything tastes funny, my husband brought pizza last night to try and cheer me up and couldn't eat it, one the thought made me feel ill and two tasted bland.
I am bloated still and the nausea is starting to increase again, I'm exhausted but not sleeping properly and I am still urinating alot more than usual, infact its getting worse again.
I know it takes a while for your body to straighten out again but I didn't expect these symptoms to start increasing again especially since HCG had dropped to normal again. Can anyone give any advise, I keep thinking I am going mad, I just want to feel normal again :(

Thank y ou for reading
I know that it can take a while to get back to normal but

I'm so sorry for your loss Riley_Zoo. It's such a difficult thing to go through losing a pregnancy. Unfortunately, this is one of those nasty little surprises that comes with m/c and we ride it out :( . You could look into what herbs, foods, teas, etc. you could try to get your hormones moving quicker in the right direction. I hope your healing continues to move forward doll (((hugs))).

Sorry for your loss:( I went through this two years ago and had a similar problem, but eventually it did subside. You may just need more time. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks guys, I'm just really not sure whats going on and I think thats the problem, Doctors were usless and gave me no info or assistance. I am used to being a little more in controle or at least knowing what to expect! Guess I will just have to wait it out :(

...not sure if you've been trying, but it's worth your while to take a pg test, just to make sure... 'They' say your more fertile after a mc.
I'm sorry for your loss, it does get better every day, I'm 3 weeks post d&c after my mc, we started dtd again 2 weeks After the procedure.
Fingers crossed :).

Fingers crossed for you hun and sorry for your loss
I didn't think you could get pregnant that soon after, one of the docs at the hospital told me it would take 4 - 6 weeks for my body to ovulate again so not to worry.
I may have to take a test then as we were not given any information on leaving hospital really, infact the hospital were pretty useless whilst I was there.
Thanks hun

I have had 3 miscarriages (2 D&Cs and 1 natural). It does take a while for you body to adjust. It's not just the HCG level that has to normalize but the other hormones as well (Progesterone, Estrogen, etc). Very sorry for your loss. I know personally how devastating miscarraiges can be (even though they are very common). After each miscarriage, I waited at least 2 cycles before trying again. I just wanted to make sure that my body was "normal" before going through it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->