MC 2010 still not right

d1kt8r

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering if any one has had a MC and there body hasnt ever returned to what it was eg there cycles. i had a MC on feb 2010 and im still not right i was having a regular 28 day cycley now its all over the place 30 days then 34 it stayed at 34 days for a couple of cycles and now its taken me 39 days to get this AF. is there possibly something wrong, ive been and had scans and tons of BT

Hi,
After i suffered a miscarriage my periods went back to normal straight away - however this is VERY unusual - my doc said it could take anything up to a year - it varies from person to person, my periods are always either a week early or a week late - so not a regular 28 day cycle, so 21 day or 35 day is regular for me as has always been that way, and my doc not too concerned, however if you are worried you should go see ur doc. am having tests done in three weeks to check i am ovulating - if you are concerned deffo go see someone such as a doctor/consultant as they will be able to refer you if they think there is a prob - however remember that m/c can have all sorts of effects on your body and there is no set time limit for your body to recover - everyone is different.

keep smiling - hope this helps :) xx

I miscarried in July last year and my cycles were very mixed up for ages after. Some months I'd be 5 days early others I'd be several days late. They were a bit eratic in symptoms too. Some months my boobs would kill, I'd get migraines etc (which I never had) and other months it would be completely different. Its been really hard because I'm so desparate to be a mummy. Every time my cycle's been different from the last one one I convinced myself that I'm pregnant then get really down when AF turns up.

I'm having acupuncture now and my cycles have settled down again.

Have you tried taking Vitax (Chasteberry)? I had irregular cycles and that helped stabilize my hormones and get me back on track. Maybe do some reading and see if its right for you--it can take several months for it to be effective, but there are several people on this forum (esp. TTC) that take it.

Sorry for you loss and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"