MC and ov day....did it change for you?

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
ok iv had 3 MC's back to back in 17 months, now after every one of them MC's my ov day changed.... below is my info on change....

post MC's ov day- CD13

first MC nov 08 early at 5 weeks and natural, after this ov day changed to - CD14

second MC jan 09 was MMC at 8 weeks with D&C, ov day after that changed to -CD16

third MC jan 2010 was natural and early at 5 weeks, after this ov day is now - CD19 and has been for last 2 cycles now.

has this happened to anyone else, my LP doesnt change stays at 14 but cycles are getting longer after each MC due to ov date jumping up each time please say im not alone :shrug:

Sorry Charliemarina, I don't have an answer to your question but I was wondering the same myself. Since you have had to natural early mcs, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. How long does it all last?
I got a v faint bfp on a 10miu superdrug test at 15dpo. 17dpo I started to spot, hcg bloods came back at 34. Had some heavy bleeding and severe cramps the following day but expected to pass tissue/clots tbh :shrug:
Had repeat bloods done today at 19dpo and they were 53...
Is it normal for the numbers to go up first before they go down. Will I definitely pass clots etc. I haven't bled a drop all day and have no cramp/backache whatsoever atm.

This is so upsetting and confusing - any benefit from your experience would be most welcome :hugs:
I am so sorry you had to go through this awful experience so many times :flower: You are one strong woman!

CharlieMarina - I've found my cycles getting shorter when everyone else on here seems to be getting longer - which is a bit worrying! The only sure thing is that whatever way, it affect your cycle length! So sorry you had to go thoough this 3 times. Sending you lots of sticky vibes and hope next time you get to hold your baby in your arms.

To 2016 - sorry for what you're going through. my experience was a bit different - your situation must be awful.

I went for an early scan at 9 weeks but it seems my bean stopped developing at about 5 weeks, but I had all the symptoms right up til that day, sore boobs, bloating etc I didn't do lots of testing, and perhaps if I had it would have been less of a shock - as until the scan I thought everything was OK. Later on the evening of the scan the cramps started, followed by bleeding, then clottting. The other people I've spoken to since had similar experiences - but we're all different. I really hope it is just a blip and you and your bean will be OK.

The worst thing I found is that you know when the large "clot" passes it was the bean but I was in the loo on the hospital ward, alone in the middle of the night 'cos my local hospital doesn't have a ward for people like me and I was in 'pre-op'! I just sat on the floor staring at it and sobbing as quietly as I could - before realising the only option was to flush - which is possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do. SORRY - just needed to get that off my chest.

Jx

as you know my cycles went back to normal straight away ovulating on the 15th day apart from this month when i ov'd on the 18th day so mine have got longer will see what this cycle brings for us both, cycle buddy xxx

Sorry Charliemarina, I don't have an answer to your question but I was wondering the same myself. Since you have had to natural early mcs, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. How long does it all last?
I got a v faint bfp on a 10miu superdrug test at 15dpo. 17dpo I started to spot, hcg bloods came back at 34. Had some heavy bleeding and severe cramps the following day but expected to pass tissue/clots tbh :shrug:
Had repeat bloods done today at 19dpo and they were 53...
Is it normal for the numbers to go up first before they go down. Will I definitely pass clots etc. I haven't bled a drop all day and have no cramp/backache whatsoever atm.

This is so upsetting and confusing - any benefit from your experience would be most welcome :hugs:
I am so sorry you had to go through this awful experience so many times :flower: You are one strong woman!

hey hunny well from what ur saying it sounds like the chemical pregnancy i had a few months back, i got a very faint hpt pos at 15dpo like urself and was over the moon and within 2 days i started spotting then bleeding but lost no tissue like i expected to, i went to docs and she explained chemical pregnancy's are re-absorbed by our bodys so the only tissue we would lose if any would be usual af tissues does this sound right to you, its so gutting to have a chemical pregnancy huns its like someone rubbed it in ur face then took it away laughing,:hissy: big massive hugs for u huns and :dust: for ur next cycle.
also regarding hcg levels its very odd but they seem to go up b4 coming down during a chemical or MC so defiantly get bloods done again huns u never know u may actually have a lil beany hanging on in there, it is possible i had 2 periods with my first child didnt know i was preg till 15 weeks BUT it was not heavy periods very light compared to the usual af.
im also very sorry u going through this huns, if u need chat just PM me ok :flow:

CharlieMarina - I've found my cycles getting shorter when everyone else on here seems to be getting longer - which is a bit worrying! The only sure thing is that whatever way, it affect your cycle length! So sorry you had to go thoough this 3 times. Sending you lots of sticky vibes and hope next time you get to hold your baby in your arms.

To 2016 - sorry for what you're going through. my experience was a bit different - your situation must be awful.

I went for an early scan at 9 weeks but it seems my bean stopped developing at about 5 weeks, but I had all the symptoms right up til that day, sore boobs, bloating etc I didn't do lots of testing, and perhaps if I had it would have been less of a shock - as until the scan I thought everything was OK. Later on the evening of the scan the cramps started, followed by bleeding, then clottting. The other people I've spoken to since had similar experiences - but we're all different. I really hope it is just a blip and you and your bean will be OK.

The worst thing I found is that you know when the large "clot" passes it was the bean but I was in the loo on the hospital ward, alone in the middle of the night 'cos my local hospital doesn't have a ward for people like me and I was in 'pre-op'! I just sat on the floor staring at it and sobbing as quietly as I could - before realising the only option was to flush - which is possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do. SORRY - just needed to get that off my chest.

Jx

hey huns im so sorry u went thorough all of this too, and yes ur right no matter if it makes it shorter or longer it messes up ur cycle and how u know urself, very frustrating and there getting longer so every month i feeling like im waiting longer and longer, i do pray my next baby will be mine :)

as you know my cycles went back to normal straight away ovulating on the 15th day apart from this month when i ov'd on the 18th day so mine have got longer will see what this cycle brings for us both, cycle buddy xxx

hey cycle buddie :friends: roll on ov!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :flow:

The doc said I should pass clots :shrug: I had a chemical last cycle, soaking a pad every hour and passing clots.
Anyways....so sorry for hijacking your thread :blush:

oh huns then it defo not a chemical, well with my early MC at 5 weeks i did have clots but very very small but then at only 5 weeks i didnt expect very large clots to be honest but i bled alot but it didnt last very long 3-4 days max huns im so sorry u going through this i hope it slows or stops very soon and so sorry couldnt be of more help xx

Mine have been similar, the cycle after every mc O day goes to cd16, dont get pregnant that cycle the next goes back to the original cd14. On the cycles after the mcs Ive had bloods done to confirm it and always still had a hcg of around 13 on cd3, Im guessing why that puts my O day a few days back, levels are still too up to kick off the cycle properly.

Mine have been similar, the cycle after every mc O day goes to cd16, dont get pregnant that cycle the next goes back to the original cd14. On the cycles after the mcs Ive had bloods done to confirm it and always still had a hcg of around 13 on cd3, Im guessing why that puts my O day a few days back, levels are still too up to kick off the cycle properly.

hmmm u could be right but i asked this question to my docs right and she said this.....
HCG doesnt stop ovulation progesterone does, so if ur progesterone is still high from the MC and not dropped back down to where it should be then this can or will stop ov till its down but she says that if the progesterone is down and hcg is up a bit it shouldn't hinder ov, im hoping this is true coz she is my doc and if she wrong god she wont be my doc for long but she has always been very good and truthful b4 now, its defiantly good to know for the women whos hcg is taking longer to drop, after all my MC's i was actually given bloods for both progesterone and hcg both dropped same time accordingly think this should be done to every woman after MC :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->