MC in April +OPK but no EWCM???

sthorp1179

Mum to 2 girls and 2 boys
Reaction score
hi everyone,

Just after a little bit of advice and encouragement. After a natural MC at 6 weeks this april I got +OPK last Sunday and strong OV pains in the night that night but no EWCM at all!?! I have been a little "dry" since the MC I would describe my CM around OV as being wet rather than sticky or stringy, it definitely didn't stretch like EW. I have had this before in previous cycles so I know the difference.

Do you think this would affect my chances of a BFP for may? i'm kinda hoping to get pregnant again pretty soon and have been hoping! CM at moment is thick and creamy at 2DPO.

Firstly sorry for your loss. Great news on the + opk. Is it possible the ewcm was real high up so you didn't notice it? That's all I can think of as dont know too much about it all! Hope you get your bfp.xxx

I agree with Cornish~ it probably was just very high up and you didn't notice. I had practically NONE in January and I DID get pregnant! :hugs:

Thanks ladies, this puts my mind at ease a little, I feel a little silly but have felt some nausea this morning as well...I think my mind is playing tricks on me!!!!

Fc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->