MC last night

ginamurr

Reaction score
So - at 5 weeks preg I had a spontaneous MC last night.

I had no idea how painful and traumatic it would be.

DH and I definitely plan on jumping back into TTC after this is over.

I understand that everything happens for a reason, but even at 5 weeks, this is definitely a loss.

We were so happy when we found out and since then it has been such a roller coaster.

Good luck to all of you ladies! I hope we all get our BFPs again soon

sorry for your loss,make sure you give yourself time to heal

I'm very sorry to hear that Gina, I hope you are being looked after

I so sorry, M/C is very hard no matter how far along you are.

Good luck for your next try.xxxx

:cry:
I m/c'd almost a month ago at 7 wks, and I still was brought to tears just reading your post, because I feel the pain. It's so mixed...because since it's early, you're not sure how much grief to feel...it was hardly bigger than a poppyseed...but it was still your little secret in your tummy.
Not to mention what your body goes through! I figured it would be pretty smooth since I wasn't far along, but my body was turned upside down for weeks.

And.... correct me if I'm wrong... but the worst part about it is the shock that your body didn't do what it was supposed to do...and that you have to start over...and that you know that next time, you'll be a basketcase until at least the 2nd trimester..if not longer.

At least...that's how I feel. So, cry...it hurts. Remind yourself of the positive things..like the fact that it happened now and not 20 weeks into it. Don't read up on things that will make you crazy, like statistics after miscarriages. Just trust that, unless you have a specific condition to deal with, THIS is your statistic...you got it out of the way... and the chances of your next bean being sticky are much higher now. :hugs:

Im so sorry for ur loss. A mc is difficult at any stage of pregnancy, whether u are far gone or not. Its hard, ive been there, and it takes a long while to get over it. Thinking of you xxx

Im so sorry for your loss, its a horrible time for both you and your oh hope you's get through it ok x :hugs:

I am so sorry. It is very hard no matter when it happens. Let yourself cry when you need to and take time to take care of yourself. It will get better as time goes by.

Pls take it easy,it happened to me i know how painful it is. Just take care.

Thinking of you lots hun, Im still trying to get over mine & its been 3 weeks now. Take all the time you need to grieve and don't be scared to cry.

PM me if you need a chat xxxx

Hey, I'm really sorry about what you are going through, I know how hard it hurts and exactly what you are going through. The important thing for me was that I took everything in my own time and tried not to rush my emotions.

So so sorry for your loss, take care. x

:hug:

iam so sorry hun xx

I am so, so sorry. Let yourself be sad and grieve this pregnancy. No matter how far along you were it is still a huge loss, all the dreams you were starting to have are hard to let go of. Be kind to yourself, and make sure you and your OH are extra good to each other in the midst of this x

sorry to hear about your loss. i mc in aug and i want to try again but i'm scared it happens again(that was my 4th). i don't want to give up tho! thinking of you.amanda xx

sorry to hear about your loss. i mc in aug and i want to try again but i'm scared it happens again(that was my 4th). i don't want to give up tho! thinking of you.amanda xx

Thanks - I think you should try again!

I mean - does having one MC make the chances of having another greater? I have no idea - I don't know much about it.

Don't give up though! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->