MC last night

Meant to say on the other thread, Im really sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss...your post made me cry as I know (as I'm sure lots of ladies here do also) what you are going through.

I mc’d at 8 weeks not so long ago and it was such a rollercoaster from excitement of finding out your pregnant to the worry when something is going wrong then to the sadness and grief when you realise you’ve said good bye.

I don’t think you ever fully recover emotionally to be honest it will be a part of your life’s story forever. I know I will always remember my first pregnancy for the good times and the bad.

I hope you can find the strength to recover and I’m sure soon enough you will be celebrating a BFP again!

:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss...your post made me cry as I know (as I'm sure lots of ladies here do also) what you are going through.

I mc’d at 8 weeks not so long ago and it was such a rollercoaster from excitement of finding out your pregnant to the worry when something is going wrong then to the sadness and grief when you realise you’ve said good bye.

I don’t think you ever fully recover emotionally to be honest it will be a part of your life’s story forever. I know I will always remember my first pregnancy for the good times and the bad.

I hope you can find the strength to recover and I’m sure soon enough you will be celebrating a BFP again!

:hugs:

Thanks for your post. I honestly do not know what I would do if I didn't have the gals on B&B to chat with. It is nice to know that there are women who know my pain who are not so far away!

We are all here for each other. I hope you never feel alone with this and if you ever want to chat just send me a message. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss. I had mine 3 weeks ago. This is my second mc. I had one at 11 weeks before my oldest son who is 5.5. I had another son who is 3.5 and now this was my second lost one. It really does help to talk to the wonderful women here who have been through that pain. Fx for you when you decide to try again. We tried again right away and I just started AF after only 22 days so.... hormones may take some time to regulte, but keep your chin up!

Adanma

:hugs: sorry for your loss. amanda xx

Im soo sorry hun , I know how you feel since I mc last month at 5 weeks too,,and we started to try again as soon as I stoped bleeeding, but it didnt work out I guess and I just got my period an hour ago. but Im soo excited for the next cycle..
take care of your self and soon you will get your sticky bean!! xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at just shy of 9 weeks. I'm still getting over it. It broke my heart.

You will have your bad days and good days and as time goes on, more good ones than bad. I promise it does get better. Best of luck to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->