MC question..sorry

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Right so some of you new the situation with my friend and the bleeding etc
for the rest, she was bleeding on and off, hormones still rising, emergency scan showed no baby in sac, 2nd scan showed baby with hb but only measurinf at 6weeks when she should have been 8 weeks
Unfortunately, her baby grew its wings at 6w6d :(

She had to have it surgically removed 4 days ago, and she had little-no bleeding. Then suddenly lastnight/this morning shes gushing.
Also she is unable to go to a poo as its too painful.

Has anyone (sorry) had this surgery and know if this is all normal?

I don't think that's normal hun...
I had a d&c when I had a loss at 11 weeks.... Had average to slightly heavy period straight away.. No pain reli tho and def no big gushes...
I'd get her to ring her doc

Yea, definately not normal. I had at d&c at 12+5, had hardly.any blood afterward, and.some very.mildy.cramping. she needs to.find her way to an emergency room immediately.

Thankfully not experienced this myself but that really does not sound at all
Good. I suggest straight to hospital. Xx

If she is gushing she needs to go back to hospital! Hope she's ok! Xxx

well she rang the ward she was on, and a snotty ******* answered 'your having a period'
after 4 days...
so she rang back and a different woman answered and actually took the time to explain what was going on. Said it could be very dark brown and not black, said she could of had a clot kinda seal her cervix stopping blood escaping n her goin out yday and overdoing it moved things around lettin the bleed come out, said as long as its not smelly n excessive it should be fine n "old blood"

black blood means internal bleed, if shes soaking a pad an hour get to emerge.

This happened to me aftera d&c at 12 weeks, I lost 2 pints of blood! It turned out they hadn't removed everything and some was left behind so I had to go back in for a repeat d&c so no it's not normal! Get her back to early pregnancy xx

From my d&c @ 9weeks as far as I know they remove the entire lining (like a period does) so technically she shouldn't b bleeding at all, not even 'old blood'. But that's wat they do in my country, I'd go to the emergency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->