• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC

Ellieluv

Mommy to my little man!
Reaction score
Updated: I don't know if anyone got to read through my original post last night but I wanted to update it this am as now I am sure of what's going on. Well after reading/researching more and waking up this morning I'm positive I'm in the middle of a mc. We didn't know we were pregnant as we were NTNP. I had symptoms of pregnancy start about 3 weeks ago and now I'm bleeding so heavily and passing tons of clots and tissue. The cramping is bad (heat seems to help it) and I've never bleed like this before in my life but I think that's normal with mc from what I've read? I was really worried about the amount of blood and how fast I'm losing it. My husband and I are sad as we went through fertility the to conceive our first child who's now almost 10months and we were just saying we were ready to have another. I'm so sorry for all the ladies on this board and for all of our losses. Sending hugs and a thank you for anyone reading this.

I didn't see your previous post Hun, but I'm so sorry to hear this😔 hope you're ok and sending big big wishes for the future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->