McCanns are home!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I have no idea what to think the thing is alot of the portugal laws stop us knowing everything right now. As my OH said such a high profile case are they really going to go infront of a judge and make it sort of public if theres no good reason - i mean because of their laws its very possible we don't know it all.

My heart falls for the parents though incase they are innocent in this. Surely they can't deem her dead with no body & charge for such with no body.

some of this mornings news:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6986514.stm

The news stated when they got home Kate went to maddies room and broke down crying :(

Im still not sure what to think, its all very confusing, what with the dogs senseing death? sedation and blood traces found..

just hope the police figure out what really happend soon for everyone sake

x

I really dunno what to make of it all, i read about the dogs an how they smelt a corpse in the apartment, i had to laugh though cos it was written as if the dogs had reported back as this like they'd said it smells of a corspe.
I actually feel that the portuguese police dont know there own arses from there albows and are just clutching at straws and just want to close the case?? just my opinion.

I really cant see how someone can just disappear of the face of the earth but it seems they can!!!

the news last night also said that Kate hadn't been home but Gerry had and that they were staying with relatives (journalists always contradict themselves, which is kinda my point in saying that, cause no matter what has happened, to Maddie or any other story that hits the press, no 2 journalists will say the same stuff, and neither will get it 100% right)

TBH though, I believe that they shouldn't have left the children in the apartment full stop, and no matter what happened they are responsible in the sense that they left their children and had they not left them, the chances of her being abducted reduce greatly. If they did anything to Maddie, well that's just all the worse. Poor Maddie is the victim bless her, and it's very sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->