McDonalds or anti McDonalds

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Now, will you let your little ones eat Mcdonalds. All lovely processed food full of fat, full of salt, preservatives for breakfast, lunch or tea? Air your thoughts :coffee:

he hasnt had macdonalds yet. but i bet its way better than the crap he eats sometimes! im not against it in moderation like once a month.
and for me im not against it once a day :D

Im unsure.
Every McDoanlds i go to seems to salt the chips heavily. However, as she gets older i'll let her.

I do *slaps wrist*

She doesn't have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She will have one if we are in town and in a rush. Which is maybe once a month if that. There's nothing wrong with giving foods like that in moderation :thumbup:

Just ask for no salt on the chips. I do everytime I go :shrug: IDK, I dont think half a happy meal and a fruitshoot is going to kill anyone :rofl: Amelie has one maybe once every 1-2 months.

mine hasnt had one but if i was out and hadnt had a lunch with me then i would give her one.

I was dead against it but gave in :lol: I try and give her chicken nuggets or fish fingers out of anything and she still has water and a few chips but its not very often I go there - she actually prefers a salmon & cucumber sandwich with carrot sticks from boots tbh :)

Its not the end of the world now and then. I believe everything in moderation. Mine dont actually like any of the meals because they both hate meat (there choice not mine lol) but they do have chips if I have a meal there. Its rare though because I dont live near one. We probably go twice a year!

I dont think its overly bad though unless its ALL the time x

hm... i think the original post is a bit nasty to be honest. not very debaty but more accusingy. meh.

ryans had chips from there once or twice, we wer at work with hubbie the other week and we got him a happy meal. he loves chips and ADORED his little fruit bag! daddy ate his chicken mcnugets. i think its fine every so often! as long as its not every day i dont see a problem

No. Because I cant eat out of it and its to far for us to go to so we are never in it. We have a take away down here but my son wont eat that food he only eats good food weirdly. I get him a baked potato with beans from the take away and I get one to with different toppings and he loves them.

Just ask for no salt on the chips. I do everytime I go :shrug: IDK, I dont think half a happy meal and a fruitshoot is going to kill anyone :rofl: Amelie has one maybe once every 1-2 months.

You just ask for unsalted chips like blah said or just order the fruit bag instead of chips.
We eat it now and again..never done anyone any harm now and again! x

me and my sister were talking yesterday about how I had a Mcdonalds party for my 6th birthday. It was the best party ever lmao. Can you imagine if kids had them now. It seriously was a fab party lol x

He's had a couple but we don't make it a regular thing.

me and my sister were talking yesterday about how I had a Mcdonalds party for my 6th birthday. It was the best party ever lmao. Can you imagine if kids had them now. It seriously was a fab party lol x

God forbid if we let our kids have them now! We'd be accused of child cruelty or something :lol:

On the party thing, we looked for Caitlin's birthday and its something like £6 per child! Considering a happy meal is only £2.40 (which is also a rip off) :lol: x

Oh goodness, never! For my kids it's only KFC or something from the Kebab shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->