Me AGAIN! abit in the blue tbh

Jace is so lovely. It's unusual and I don't think that many people would ask if it's short for Jason. I think you should use it :)

I can't really suggest anything else :shrug: our boys name was Shay but it's a girl :)

Xxxx

I know you said you'd looked on all the websites but have you tried gurgle.com

It has sections with "quirky names" :thumbup: xx

i like the name youve chosen , i think its unique, and doesnt make me think jason.xx

Can i just say becy....i LOVE Jace!!!

Im a big fan of the name 'Chase' for a guy too, maybe its coz of Chase Crawford (from Gossip Girl? lol)

But iv never heard the name Jace before and it well has just shot up to one of my fav boy names!!!! xx

Becy...i really love Jace and dont think it sounds like Jason. Anyone that will know him or that will matter will know his name is Jace...not jason!!!

You just wait...if my LO is a boy im pretty sure not many will like our name...but he is our baby and people will get used to the name. thats y i wont tell anyone...because i LOVE our boys name and dont want anyone putting us off it!!

Its your choice...forget everyone else!!!

xxx

I just keep thinking of Jason now and i dont not like that name but it just reminds me of this guy at school who was just annoying and a big head :shrug: but i dont know if people will assume his names Jason if i call him Jace .. And i like Chace aswell but with a c instead of s :) x

Becy...i really love Jace and dont think it sounds like Jason. Anyone that will know him or that will matter will know his name is Jace...not jason!!!

You just wait...if my LO is a boy im pretty sure not many will like our name...but he is our baby and people will get used to the name. thats y i wont tell anyone...because i LOVE our boys name and dont want anyone putting us off it!!

Its your choice...forget everyone else!!!

xxx

Thanx i know i just wanted peoples opinions cause i wasnt 100% sure and everything but i think its done more bad to good in end but my fault really i should be normal and pick a normal name but i just love unique or uncommon names :)! x

like i said...you just wait till we annouce what our LO is called....it wont be really unusual but it isnt not common or heard of much.

Best thing to do is try and stop thinking about it and just wait till he has arrived...his name will then be so obvious for you!!!

xxx

Becy i really love the name Jace!! and hunny.. if you see your little man as a Jace then thats what he should be called :D :D i really like it and because you have spelt it Jace instead of Jase i dont associate it with Jason at all sweetie... i actually really really like it! its soo unusual and sounds gorgeous Jace-Jack... beautiful!! just like you and your gorg lil man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Only true :D and i really do love Jace!!! i think its super unique love it hunny!! xxx

My friends son is called Jace and no one has called him Jason by mistake yet and he's 4! I love it x

I like the name Jace :) and I know someone called Jason who is called Jase occasionaly, but only by close friends, so I think people would just assume when they met him it was his full name, not a nickname?

Ok, that makes no sense... I can't word it but I know what I mean...

oh and i think that Jace Jack just sounds too cool, he's gotta be a total rockstar with a name like that!!

xx

I think Jace Jack is a very nice name! Picking that one perfect name is very difficult! Hang in there! It's great to get ideas & opinions on here.... but ultimately you have to go with what feels right for you!

Btw, i have known quite a few Jason's... and i only heard "Jay" as their NN - never Jace!

There was a guy named Jace on Big Brother a few years ago and he was HOT!

Well, you asked for lots of suggestions... so here goes!

Liam Jack Haskard
Kai Jack Haskard
Kyler Jack Haskard
Skyler Jack Haskard
Jesse Jack Haskard
Jamie Jack Haskard
Christian Jack Haskard
Tristan Jack Haskard
Braedyn Jack Haskard
Landon Jack Haskard
Lennon Jack Haskard
Maddox Jack Haskard
Caiden Jack Haskard
Saige Jack Haskard
Oliver Jack Haskard
Arlo Jack Haskard
Kyree Jack Haskard
Rylan Jack Haskard
Carter Jack Haskard
Carson Jack Haskard
Joel Jack Haskard
Greyson Jack Haskard
Kade Jack Haskard
Cooper Jack Haskard
Hurley Jack Haskard
Marley Jack Haskard
Zayden Jack Haskard
Zander Jack Haskard
Carlo Jack Haskard
Logan Jack Haskard

If you like Jace then go for it! It is the first time i have heard it and it wouldn't remind me of Jason to be honest!! x x

Thought of a few more for ya:

Shea Jack Haskard
Levy Jack Haskard
Dominic Jack Haskard
Blaze/Blaise Jack Haskard
Reese/Rhys Jack Haskard
Donovan Jack Haskard
Devon Jack Haskard
Dante' Jack Haskard
Cole Jack Haskard
Clay Jack Haskard
Declan Jack Haskard
Toby Jack Haskard

I think its a sweet name a friend of mine has a boy clled it but spelt Jayce, I also have a friend who called her little boy Jacy which is also nice xx

Hmmm i like it spelt Jayce :thumbup:
i like it spelt Jace too though but the other would be good cause fob is Jay sowould fit in nicely :D! couldnt use Jacy cause i know 2 girls called Jacey lol x

Joel
Cade/Kade
Farren
Nile
Quin
Austin
Jos

Just throwing a few random suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics