Me AGAIN! abit in the blue tbh

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I actually decided on a name even though alot of people on here said they didnt like it etc but its the only name i could find that actually sounded something i could call him lol..

But now im abit annoyed because it actually does sound like Jase and it reminds me of this guy at school his name is Jason.. but he got called Jase alot of the time i know people did say this to me theyll think his names Jason but im shortening it but id of made sure they never called him Jason.. (The name was Jace that i wanted to call him)

I would love some name suggestions again but i know no-one will be able to help me :cry: you all have gave me lovely suggestions but i just cant imagine calling him them :nope:

I just like different names not traditional or common names but not too unique if that makes sense iv looked on ever website just about but cant find anything :nope:

His middle name is going to be Jack and last name is Haskard if anyone can give me loads of names would be great!
xx

i've known a boy called Jaylan before? i know u like the Jay part being in the name (from reading ur other posts) not really got many other suggestions... :(

The reason it would be good is cause of FOB cause hes called Jay but it doesnt matter now im just looking for anything now im worried i wont have a name for him :(

Don't let our comments sway you from your choice! I think it will be a natural assumption for people to think "Jace" is short for "Jason" but I suspect it won't take long before everyone you know gets used to it :)

Other suggestions:

Jett
Kai
Colt
Joss

Hon you should let any of us on here put you off :nope:, its only our opinions, and at the end of the day hes your little boy and you should name him what you want to name him. Its good to come on here for guidance and advice, but thats all, ultimately the decision should lay with you, and if Jace feels right then thats what you should go with. I think its actually quite cute :winkwink:. xx

Jace is a really lovely name. Havent heard it before.

josh/joshua-jack? i know it might sound silly but could the jack be turned into jackson to make more names go well together with it? does that make sense jus thought i'd throw the idea out there lol x

Nah its got to be Jack cause its after my grandad and we havent had any boys in family so itll make my dad happy to use my grandads name :) and im not keen on Jackson just because its like Micheal Jackson (not that i didnt like him but i just dont want him getting teased) .. I like different same that you hardly hear aswell not like common ones like thomas,matthew,george,tyler etc x

Becy, you know I like Jace already, I didn't even think of it being short for Jason:dohh:

I know but i can see people saying ''oh is it short for Jason'' not like iv got anything agenst the name Jason but i just want something that is a solid name and wont get shortened by anyone :( i think ill keep Jace top of my list but i want some backups incase i change my mind x

Jace is sweet, but if you've totally gone off the idea how about Jael, or Chase?

I worked with a little boy named Jace. I never thought he's name was short for anything, but I guess as his teacher it was a little different for me.

His full name was Jace Thomas... I loved his name, but it won't go with our surname :/

Still its your choice, name him what you want.

Chace was on my list but then it sounds like the word Chase if that makes sense like lets play chase :shrug: sorry im dead picky i just dont want him to get called stuff or anything

i think ur best off sticking with Jace... Jason would be kinda cool tho (sounds like Jay's son) lol

Read you like jay in names- Jayden? I LOVE it but couldnt have it cos mums friends grandson is called it.. :dohh: x or jaer its a strange 1 but was on our list x

I dont like Jayden :nope: i used to when i was younger but now everyone seems to be calling it there babys seems common lol.. it dont have to have jay in it cause im not with FOB anymore so its not like matters i was doing it for his sake tbh.. but now can be anything :) x

what about caleb? i love that name!!

and caleb jack goes together :thumbup:

I know how you feel, I've looked through thousands upon thousands of names and soooo many books and still can't find much I can imagine actually using...let alone ones my bf likes too :(

Not sure if it'll be to your taste but just trying to think of "J" names that are unusual but not too unusual...how about Jared? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->