Me again - another proud mummy moment :-)

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
I've been struggling to get fluids into Fran during the day since she dropped her milk intake to just 2 bottles a day. I've tried various sippy cups and the best option I had found was an open beaker - although she would only have a couple of sips then start spitting it out again.

I'd spotted a non-spill sippy cup in boots and it seemed to have a nice soft spout, so at £2.99 I thought I'd give it a try and bought her one today.

Well at first she took it off me, swung it around a bit and chewed on the spout - which I expected. But a few minutes ago she sat on Steve's lap, held the cup herself and drained the lot :happydance:

She's never even tried to hold her bottle or doidy cup by herself so I'm doubly proud of her - and also a bit relieved that she's finally drinking!

Well done!!! Very clever girl x

Do u have a link to it?

For some reason it isn't on their website!

It's a pink plastic cup and lid with orange rubber handles and spout. It is £2.99 and is boots own brand xx

well done fran, will have to have a look at these myself . is there different colours, my oh won't let me get my lil man pink lol x

Cool thanks x I'll look out for it when I'm in next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->