Me again :( faint line, indent, or imagination

Dobby I also dont want to get your hopes up but I seriously see lines on all your tests including the last ones.... cant wait to see more tests :)

Dobby I see it on the last one too!!! Are you thinking of trying an frer?

Your temps are so great! And I definitely see something in that last one!

Thanks ladies! I am out of frers and I am too tired to go to the store to buy more haha. I do have some weeks estimators and the new fr digital with the app but that line is too faint for me to pull out a digital. Especially when the fr one was $15 (I'm an early adopter lol)

Argh! Well when you can go get more. I am obsessed with staring at tests haha

Hugs. Ty. I am so mad. I don't even know/understand. I knew once I narrowed O down to cd 23 the timing was crap but those lines

Dobby are you serious!! Omg no way I am so sorry! I for sure saw those lines! Ugh keep your head up girl!

Lines aside, my temp should have dropped and I should have spotted yesterday. It should have plummeted under my cover today and I should have woken up to full on af. I'm not sick, I didn't drink last night, got a good night's rest... So idk why my temp is still high

But ty ladies

Dobbyforever, ive read this entire post and I've seen lines on all your tests, I can even see one on that last clearblue test!

I am pretty sure I just started bleeding. But I can't check for another 30 minutes

There's a line on that clear blue isn't there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->