Me again!

dannienewt

Reaction score
I hope you guys aren't sick of me yet lol. Like some of you know I miscarried the first week of November around 5 1/2 weeks. Around the 14th I had cramping, swore it was Af, but now I'm convinced it was ovulation cramps. Any who, the past three days I have definite strong AF cramps, and extremely sore breast. But still no AF. Because of the miscarriage I have no idea when I should start. Normal cycles would have me roughly around the
25th maybe a bit earlier. One of the difference I noticed last month when I was pregnant was I had strong AF symptoms for several days. Today I had a ton of white discharge. So now I've got this false sense of hope that I could be pregnant again although I was not ttc this month. This is the last thing I want to do to myself. I know its probably highly unlikely but I cant help but take a huge sigh of relief when I run to the toilet and no AF. Can anyone give me a little insight into their first AF after early miscarriage was the symtoms stronger than normal? Or if any of you became pregnant after. I know I'm crazy for wishing, but I can't help myself lol.

i cant help but didnt want to r&r. i know its scary but maybe do a test at least then you will know either way.

fx and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->