Me putting it off..

S

Serene123

Rich wants to TTC sooner. I don't. I told him I don't feel secure in our relationship yet.

I want a baby.. But I want to be settled and secure first?

I think that's really smart of you. I know how tempting it is to have another baby!! I've wanted one for 7 months now!! But I think it's good that you wanna make sure you have a secure relationship before you have another child. And then when you're ready you know he'll be there for baby #2!!

tbh ur the one that's going to carry the bubs, so its you that should feel completely safe with having another

Good For you! :) Well done on thinking things through and not just rushing into things. :)

I admire you letting your head rule when it would be so easy to succumb to your heart and the broodiness!

you are sooo much stronger than I am. I had to SETTLE for a year and a half from now...I'd have started 3 years ago if it weren't for the bad relationship I was in haha

I agree with everyone else, sounds like you're doing a good job of being sensible and making sure you're secure before you start TTC xx

:lol: Robin wants more now too, was sitting watching her the other night and he came out with 'I'm really broody i want more babies' I think i want to wait till am finished uni though else i'm never going to get through :lol:

Think thats really smart though not to kinda rock the boat until you're happy again with him :)

it is soooooooooo bloody hard toria, worth the wait though :)

I can imagine it's hard but you're totally right hun.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->