measuring ahead...labor spotting...&confusion!!

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Ok. I know many of you have seen me posting on here. My two boys were early but had all the signs of being full term or late (muconium staining, high birth weight, but showed signs of weight loss, ect.)
and docs say they were 37 &38weeks at birth.
this little girl is supposedly 33 weeks right now according to one edd and 34 weeks according to another edd. BUT she has been measuring ahead by two+ weeks the whole time. Today my fundal height measured 35-36 weeks. (I know everything can be off for many reasons) and I have requested an estimated fetal weight us at next appointment to help ease my mind.
baby is head down, "dropped" (according to nurse practioner, but she didn't do anything to tell exact station). I have insane pressure on cervix.

my concern is that this baby will show up when least expected. With all this confusion she could be here as soon as next doc appointment (in two weeks which in not ready for!!) or as far away as new years!!!
Why can't there be a set SIGN!! Why does labor have to be so mysterious!?!?

I know what u mean. Wouldn't it be good if they gave u one date and that the baby would definitely come on that date. Would make life easier

I feel your pain! I'm a FTM and all of the what ifs are killing me. I'm actually waiting to be seen now to find out if the leaking I've had is amniotic fluid, reg discharge, or just baby making me pee!

I'm in the same boat. My EDD is 5th December and she has measured ahead the whole way through. My fundal height at the moment is 40.5 weeks... I know this isn't an exact science so it could be off, but it's driving me mad not knowing when she will be here and whether she's ready or not!
I wish I could just ask her the date she's gonna come and she could tell me :haha:

I know ure pain. At my appt two weeks ago I was 32 & 5 and I was measuring as if I was 36 weeks. Doctor scheduled me an weight ultrasound. I always felt further along or as if this baby is gonna be huge cus my stomach is soo heavy. I also been having pressure on my pelvis. So I can't wait to see what's this lil boy weight is lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->