Measuring ahead?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Looking over my u/s results they said that baby measured at 12+5 although I'm at 12 weeks, does this mean I'm 5 days ahead now or baby just had a growth spurt and I'm still where I'm at?

Have you seen MW since your scan?
My mw always put edd as date shown on 12w scan. She left it blank in my notes just put in edd from lmp for time being used that to book scan date.
Some mw dont change date if its +/-7 days.

Hey I had my 12 week scan yesterday at 11+6 but the scan showed I was actually 12+3 so my date has changed from 19th dec to the 15th, so your date may have changed xx

I'd say your date would change, I was put forward a few days but I knew I would as I ovulated early, that's great news sounds as though baby is doing well :)

Have you seen MW since your scan? My mw always put edd as date shown on 12w scan. She left it blank in my notes just put in edd from lmp for time being used that to book scan date. Some mw dont change date if its +/-7 days.

I haven't seen the MW yet, that will be another couple weeks. If we were going by my lmp the dates would be correct since I have long cycles, but the EDD was from my O date as well as the 6 week scan.

Hey I had my 12 week scan yesterday at 11+6 but the scan showed I was actually 12+3 so my date has changed from 19th dec to the 15th, so your date may have changed xx

That's awesome your date changed! As of now we have the same date of December 15th :) I guess I'll have to wait to see the MW before I know if it's been changed or not.

I'd say your date would change, I was put forward a few days but I knew I would as I ovulated early, that's great news sounds as though baby is doing well :)

That's exciting! I would love it if my date got bumped up. Would be especially be tickled to be in second tri a week earlier.

Yep I had a scan thought I was 7w and 2 days baby was measuring 8 weeks so my date changed too :)

Emma

Thank you! That's exciting you got moved up :) Now I'm really antsy for my midwife appointment. 11 more days to go.

I've always consistently been 4 days ahead. It could be a growth spurt, or your next scan may show the same dates of 5 days ahead.

It's accurate to within a week either side, so not a 100% accurate.

I think baby is definitely going through growth spurts, I'm having more twinges aches and stretchy feelings in there than the last couple of weeks :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->