Measuring ahead

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
We had our 30 week ultrasound this week and little man is measuring 16 days ahead. Is anybody else measuring more than a few days ahead of what they should be? :)

Hello I had a scan at 30 weeks ( a few days ago ) and baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead !! Lol

Yep! Went for prenatal check up and she said I'm measuring ahead. So I've booked in for ultrasound to see how far ahead. Haven't gone for the ultrasound yet though.

I've just had a growth scan (32weeks) & she was spot on at 28week scan but legs were 1 week ahead this scan....will see how she is at 36week scan.
They haven't changed my due date, just marked scan as measuring a week ahead.

I measured 7 days ahead early on, dropped to 5 and now he's at 16. Glad I'm not alone :haha:

Hello, my baby boy was measuring 15 days ahead at my 28 week scan, after being completely perfect for the dates at 12 and 20 week scans, but he was measuring the same for head tummy and femur so I take it he is just a big one.... :thumbup:

My little guy is measuring 1 week ahead (at 33 weeks). He was a week ahead at the 20 week ultrasound and 4 days ahead at the 12 week ultrasound.

Mine's head and femur are measuring a week ahead currently but abdomen is over 3 weeks ahead. Been diagnosed GD and that's what they think is potentially causing it. Another growth scan on Monday 34 weeks so we shall see!

Good luck with your scan :) GD hasn't ever been mentioned at any of my appointments. Might bring it when I next see the midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->