medical management

lilesMom- sorry its taking you such a long time to get sorted. I hope this is it for you now.

I agree I did a lot of OPKs when I was pregnant just for fun. If you are getting a decent line on an hpt you will get a positive OPK.

Bubbles hope ur scan shows all clear xxx

Mrs green hurray for moving towards ttc xxx

Bunny hope ur feeling ok xxx

Getting more brown discharge again.
Never really stopped as such
But slows down so i think its stopping sometimes ��
Fed up of it now, feels like ages.

Hve Xmas family dinner tomorrow ��
Should be nice
I hve 11siblings and 40 + nieces and nephews
Should be fun ��

I had a couple of bad days. Kids had a sick bug, OH wasnt well and I wasnt feeling well myself. I got uncomfortable cramps yesterday evening and freaked out a bit because it felt a lot like the MC cramps. As it turns out I think it was digestive cramps, I wasnt sick but felt a bit rotton and think it was my version of what the kids had. It went away on its own after a couple of hrs. TMI but even when I was having the MC the cramps were a bit like I had to poo. I remember a similar sensation when in labour too so I think that confused me. I'm still a little worried that there is a posibility I didnt pass everything (probably just being paranoid) so cramps and feeling rotton worried me. That and OH wasnt well so I had to look after the kids and the house on my own for two days which I'm not really quite strong enough for yet but I didnt have much choice. That meant the house got in a tip, which adds to the stress. I'm still bleeding red now despite thinking I had stopped last week and then getting positive OPKs and signs of ovulating so have no idea where I am in my cycle. I was suposed to get blood tests to check my anemia and hcg, a scan to check that the MC is complete and go to the dentist to sort a filling that came out this week but with OH not being well didnt get to do any of them. And its 4 weeks since finding out we lost the baby. So basically it was all getting on top of me a bit.

Today the kids are better, OH is better. My sister came and helped out with the kids and the house thismorning and things are generally just feeling much more okay again. Just wish the bleeding would go away.

Bunny not to worry u
But if ur still bleeding after 4 weeks id go for that scan.
I don't think it should last that long
And with u already being anemic it isn't good for u xxx
Giant hugs xx
My doc did say it can take 4 to 5 weeks for some people but the longer it goes on the higher risk of infection
Hope u keep feeling better and glad u hve some help now xx

My little guy is extra demanding at the mo
He is cutting a back tooth and its increasing his fits.
Plus the double antibiotics and the smelly discharge is wreaking havoc on me.
Feeling like crap today.
Hope its the worst point and I get better from here on.
Think it might be but could be wishful thinking ��

Hope ye r ok ladies xxx

I'm starting to think ttc would be crazy for me for a good while
And its making me sad.
I wish I could put it out of my mind for awhile but I cant seem to.
Ggggrrr.
If my second last mc hadn't happened id hve a 2 month old now.
If the last one hadn't id be in second tri.
Life is sucky sometimes.
Sorry I needed to wallow for a bit and get it out.
I've been a bit too upbeat during this and its starting to bite me in the ass
Xxx

Hope it all gets better for you soon chick, surely the only way is up for us all soon! Wow what a big family you have, how do you remember all their names?!

Hee hee
Names are fine
Its birthdays are hard ��
We di this dinner now instead of Xmas presents
So its nice
We only buy then for god children and a few sneaky favourites ��
Same with bdays.
I hve 4 god children.

I'm getting mixed up between us all
Ur at start of cycle with af now yeah?
Its exciting and sad to start again xxx
Best of luck in catching fast xxx

No not me, I'm 3 weeks post loss now but no idea where I am in my cycle, no sign of ovulation yet so I'm not expecting AF anytime soon unfortunately. I wish it would all hurry up as I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait for AF or just try again beforehand, but it feels like it's taking forever to even get the first ovulation done!

I'm sorry , I saw Mrs green name on bottom of page and thought it was she posted.
I'm on my phone so I hve to zoom in on the names.
Sorry xx
Some people don't ov before af.
And then ov normally next cycle .
I waited 5 weeks last two times for af.
This time was 4 weeks .
So it isn't abnormal to still be waiting xx
I know the waiting I horrible though.
Hugs

Bunny not to worry u
But if ur still bleeding after 4 weeks id go for that scan.
I don't think it should last that long
And with u already being anemic it isn't good for u xxx
Giant hugs xx
My doc did say it can take 4 to 5 weeks for some people but the longer it goes on the higher risk of infection
Hope u keep feeling better and glad u hve some help now xx

Yeh thats what I've been worried about. Although bearing mind it was about 2 weeks before I passed all the tissue so if I count from that its only been 2 weeks. It is still niggling me though which is why I wanted a scan this week but with OH being sick I didnt get the chance. I will still be doing one soon though. Bleeding seems to have stopped thismorning, so lets see how long that lasts.

I am totally lost with my cycle. I'm wondering if it is even possible this last week of bleeding was my first af. It had stopped for a couple of days and slowed to mostly brown spotting for a week before that before it started red again. I've never had positive OPKs before af before but some ladies do. I had signs of ov last week and positive OPKs so I might have ov'd but then. If it was ov I'd be due af Sun or Mon because my LP is short. But how I'll know its af or just the MC bleeding still I dont know.

I sympathise with your fight between the logical and the emotional when it comes to when to TTC again. It seems like TTC gives a focus to get excited about which is about the future, not loss. I hope you are in a place to TTC again soon. In the big picture it probably wont take that long to get sorted but any wait seems like forever at the moment.

We were quite similar.
I passed sac which I count as day one.
Had nearly two weeks clots and bleeding
Then down to spotting and discharge most days
Then what i thought af , 4 weeks after passing sac.
I'm not sure it was real af.
But was like one except very very clotty.
Confusing after mc.
Everything goes haywire.
It comes back quickly enough though. XXX
Hope ur bleeding stays away now.
And that it's complete xxx

Yeah any imposed wait seems long.
But I so know its safer wait and will pass too .
Thanks x

Well had red bleeding again in afternoon. Well it was kind of between bleeding and spotting but is obviously still fresh blood, not old discharge. Today i've had nothing so far. I was out and had forgotten to wear a pad, so glad there was nothing. Wont be surprised if its back but at least it seems to be slowing.

Feeling better still today, just had a wobble when i was out and found the bill from our last scan in my bag. Aparently i hadnt used that bag since that day.

My phone switched b and b off when I tried to answer earlier
Stupid bleeding xx
Better out than in though.
Hope its done for u soon xxx
I've been wobbly enough too last few days.
The two antibiotics are making me feel pretty rotten.
Bleeding has stopped but discharge hasn't yet.
Sick of wearing pads.
Its been over 5 weeks.
I've been confused and dizzy last few days.
But the second antibiotic can cause that
My tummy feels really weird.
I think there possibly is something still there.
Hoping its antibiotics fighting infection
But paranoid its not.
I'm supposed to ring doc wed and update so we see how it goes.
Think I will ask to be scanned again to be sure.
Wanted to avoid the hosp but now id prefer to be checked
Its going on too long I think.

Hope ye r ok ladies xxx

After the grief the uncertainty is the worst part isnt it. I usually know whats going on with my body but everything is so messed up now I dont know what anything means. Had red bleeding when I went to the toilet again thismorning, but that was it, it has stopped again now. At least its less often now but it worries me that something is not quite right.

I know
I still hve pain too so I'm wondering if I fection still there.
Or about to ov.
Or some left.
Crystal ball required for us both ��

At least I dont have signs of infection so far, thats an extra complication for you :/. I am bleeding more red today though. Its not like its anything to worry about in itself because its pretty light but its driving me crazy not knowing what is going on. I did get positive OPKs last week and my LP is only 7 days so if I did really ov my period is actually due today. But with all this on and off bleeding/spotting there is not really a way of knowing. I'm thinking if it keeps starting and stopping like it has been then its not af? if it carries on straight for a few days and then stops maybe it is.

Usually if its going on along time there may be clots to get out.
Did u get bfn?
Sorry my memory is really bad at the mo.
The antibiotic I'm on one of side effects can be confusion
Def am fuzzy brained
Ringing my doc tomorrow.
She said do after antibiotic
I'm gonna ask for scan again.
I don't feel right ay all
I had external scan and said just lining left.
I need to knos if lining went the weekend before last.
Did u get a scan scheduled ?

I've decided this is af. It feels like af, it looks like af, its not really like any of the bleeding I've had with my MC and it came on the day it should have done if my OPKs were right so it all seems to make sense.

I did bloods yesterday and my betta hcg was 1.2 so I have my offical BFN. I was expecting that because it was 16.5 two weeks ago and I kept getting squinters but the last couple of days I've had propper BFNs.

I planned to book my scan yesterday morning but then what I think is af started so am putting it off a few more days. Would rather be bleeding less if possible if its an internal one and I was told 1st af might get rid of anything left so seems like a few days wont hurt.

Yeah if its af it could be clotty like mine and get rid of anything that might be left x
Hope its sorted for u soon.
My doc rang me this eve and said I should go for another scan to be safe
But swab was clear.
Confused now.
But better safe and hve another scan to be sure I think.
I want to make sure all lining that was left is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->