Meet

K

kirsten1985

Just wanted to check that everyone has seen the facebook page and is ok to do the meet on:

Friday 26th March at St Leonards Farm, Leeds.​

https://www.stleonardsfarm.com/

https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=283365598329 Here is a link to the facebook page, don't know if it will work though. PM me if you want to join and I will invite you :).

If anyone hasn't seen it yet but wants to come then that's fine, everyone is welcome!

:)

me n rob will be there :) if anyone has OH's that can come please drag them so he doesnt feel like a total stud with all us hot mamas there :haha: (thats if everyone doesnt mind him comin...tho i have already promised him to Claire :haha: )

I'd love to come but it's so far away! :cry:

aww LU you have to come !!!!! you can spend the night at mine if you need to (tho i live even further north) LOL

Oooh wish I could come and put faces to names! But it's too far really :(

Have fun everyone!

Jetters , you should definately come!!! some ladies are staying overnight if its too far! Sezzle you have to be there !!!

i think we win the too far reason! were going from central scotland :D

I would love to meet you lovely ladies for 'real', but I'll have to hang fire on this one as my due date is March 20th!!! If he comes early-ish we might be able to make it, but otherwise next time I'd absolutely love to.
Hope you all have a fantastic time and that the weather is nice :)
x

I need to check with sarah tho cos i think the babyshow is the weekend before...

WHY would that matter??? Shopping shopping shopping shooooopppppiiinnnnggggg!! You know i have to say its lucky i said i didnt want to have any overdraft allowed on my cards :rofl:
Wonder if Laura would want to go??

yea but i am single and poor... so im not sure i can afford both, Yeah laura might wanna come to Leeds! Woudl be cheaper hotel room split 3 ways.... and your car is big enough :rofl:

The tank you mean...:haha: Hush i LOVE my car!! Hmmmm good point well the baby show is a MUST so we shall see how much we spend and tbh you wont spend that much its more looking i think. I mean fine i managed to spend a fortune there but if you take me to a penny shop i bet i'd manage to bankrupt myself :rofl:

:rofl: true true.

If we book the travellodge soon then it wud be ok, I can just limit myself at babyshow!

Honnestly unless we can persuade Alix to come up we're fine :rofl:

It could happen ok...i say we both email her and get other peoples accounts to do it too and she WILL come...although i figure the stalls will have been booked for ages but STILL!!! OMG though i would LOVE to go to the biggers ones....maybe we should do that hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->